Why can I not remember things?

Looking at the Hulk picture, I'm reminded how unrealistic thos pants really are. He should be completely naked. Like why doesn't his shirt stretch if his pants do?

Looking at the Hulk picture, I'm reminded how unrealistic thos pants really are. He should be completely naked. Like why doesn't his shirt stretch if his pants do?

Maybe Spanx ? :rofl:

i had a problem like yours but without the anger/rage. it turns out it was some cholesterol mediciene. made me so forgotful/dumb. went off the pills and in about two weeks i was back to normal scary stuff

Sometimes (which was the case with myself) it's the person creating the situation as well. I haven't "leaped" out at anyone for a very long time, and something that I discovered was to go out and take a walk/hike, especially when you feel that angry...****ed off feeling rising up....and it doesn't matter how old you are...I'm almost 35, and I JUST dealt with my first round of it only a year ago......but I changed my life and changed my mind. Focus on the more important things, my man.....worry less about the things that will essentially kill you in the long run.....all things in moderation. (Y)