31 replies to this topic

#16 scaramonga

scaramonga

ME!

• 2,462 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 00:59

I like this troll I accept this :p

Good! :)

I have yet to understand, in my long life anyway, as to why anyone would post on a board, or anywhere for that matter, **** to do with one's life? I can think of the obvious reason, yes, attention?, but apart from that, it escapes me?

Please enlighten me further.

#17 skilithead

skilithead

Neowinian

• 251 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:29

Acupunture . :argh:

#18 pupdawg21

pupdawg21

Neowinian

• 263 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:31

Main reason I'd think is because some people find it easier to open up what they are really feeling/experiencing with total strangers than people close to them.

#19 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:36

I'm no psychiatrist by any means... at all. But is it only when you get angry?

Or have you recently quit drinking/drink often?
I only ask because I have drank for quite a long time, and recently quit drinking. I've been having similar blackouts, though, not triggered by anger or anything, but the alcohol detox process. I had to start taking DXM to combat the blackouts. Though mine only last from 10-15 seconds. I almost got my hand in a a saw the other day at work.

Basically, have you quit an vices/addictions recently, or going through a rough time? That would be my guess.
I would see a doctor of some sort. It could be very dangerous to let it continue.

#20 OP Original Poster

Original Poster

C++ n00b

• 2,921 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:39

Good! :)

I have yet to understand, in my long life anyway, as to why anyone would post on a board, or anywhere for that matter, **** to do with one's life? I can think of the obvious reason, yes, attention?, but apart from that, it escapes me?

Please enlighten me further.

because you dont know me I dont know you. you dont even know my first name.. you will probs never meet me and will most likly not bother me about it once I get some closure ... while everyone else would not stop leaving me alone and would probs bring it up or blame my actions on what ever this is ...

I'm no psychiatrist by any means... at all. But is it only when you get angry?

Or have you recently quit drinking/drink often?
I only ask because I have drank for quite a long time, and recently quit drinking. I've been having similar blackouts, though, not triggered by anger or anything, but the alcohol detox process. I had to start taking DXM to combat the blackouts. Though mine only last from 10-15 seconds. I almost got my hand in a a saw the other day at work.

Basically, have you quit an vices/addictions recently, or going through a rough time? That would be my guess.
I would see a doctor of some sort. It could be very dangerous to let it continue.

its just anger or so it seems im have no habbits and have had no habbits which involve regular intakes of narcotics :/ so it couldnt be that... when you got your black outs were you still functioning? or did you pass out or what? cause mine i still function (i guess or I would have crashed my motor bike)

#21 Alladaskill17

Alladaskill17

Neowinian Senior

• 5,418 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:49

i want to argue this point but I cant I know your right but I find it easier to talk to strangers on the internet then i do a professional... :/

A professional is definitely who you should be seeing if you think you have an issue. Will have my Psych degree in less than a year so I'm bias.

#22 SiCKX

SiCKX

Cannibal

• 1,260 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 01:50

http://en.wikipedia....eimer's_disease

#23 skilithead

skilithead

Neowinian

• 251 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:01

LOL SiCKX . For real fella , if your having the problems you claim , pro is the way to go . There is good meds these days . Better living through chemistry and all that .

#24 Perfect72

Perfect72

Neowinian Senior

• 2,168 posts
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:02

its just anger or so it seems im have no habbits and have had no habbits which involve regular intakes of narcotics :/ so it couldnt be that... when you got your black outs were you still functioning? or did you pass out or what? cause mine i still function (i guess or I would have crashed my motor bike)

Still functioning, and can see. But motor skills go out briefly, and I blank. Then when it goes away, I continue doing whatever I was doing, without a hiccup. I am completely aware of what just happened, but not sure why I completely shutdown for a couple of seconds. After my doctor prescribed me the DXM it has stopped happening, so it was clearly due to the detoxing.

#25 scaramonga

scaramonga

ME!

• 2,462 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 02:12

Still functioning, and can see. But motor skills go out briefly, and I blank. Then when it goes away, I continue doing whatever I was doing, without a hiccup. I am completely aware of what just happened, but not sure why I completely shutdown for a couple of seconds. After my doctor prescribed me the DXM it has stopped happening, so it was clearly due to the detoxing.

And after all that, your still annoying? lol :D ;)

because you dont know me I dont know you. you dont even know my first name.. you will probs never meet me and will most likly not bother me about it once I get some closure ... while everyone else would not stop leaving me alone and would probs bring it up or blame my actions on what ever this is ...

So, probs, you have a prob, with probs? Is that what you are saying?

#26 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 08 October 2012 - 03:08

Looking at the Hulk picture, I'm reminded how unrealistic thos pants really are. He should be completely naked. Like why doesn't his shirt stretch if his pants do?

#27 skilithead

skilithead

Neowinian

• 251 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 04:41

Looking at the Hulk picture, I'm reminded how unrealistic thos pants really are. He should be completely naked. Like why doesn't his shirt stretch if his pants do?

Maybe Spanx ? :rofl:

#28 alphamale

alphamale

Neowinian

• 297 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:07

i had a problem like yours but without the anger/rage. it turns out it was some cholesterol mediciene. made me so forgotful/dumb. went off the pills and in about two weeks i was back to normal scary stuff

#29 Mohitster

Mohitster

Neowinian

• 1,442 posts
  • Phone: Lumia 525

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:15

Your description seems to be mildly close to "dementia" but definitely not enough to diagnose that. Dementia could happen due to various medical reasons. Check it out on Net and see if it fits you and better still, please go see a professional.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....lth/PMH0001748/

#30 *RedBull*

*RedBull*

skippy de do da

• 4,640 posts
  • Phone: Android

Posted 08 October 2012 - 05:19

Maybe Spanx ? :rofl:

Hulk been around awhile. They didn't have back in the day.