Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damo R.

movies 'Taken 2' Writer Says 'Taken 3' Likely

6 posts in this topic

Speaking with Hollywood.com, Kamen was honest when talk turned to Taken 3:

?We didn?t start talking about [Taken 3] until we saw the numbers. But then we said, ?Oh, okay. I think we should do a third one.? And Fox wants us to do a third one.?

Kamen admits that a sequel to the first Taken wasn?t talked about until that film became a success, but we?ve seen the disappointing creative results of a follow-up designed to stretch that story once already. The scribe notes that Taken 3: Even More Taking is unlikely, as they?ll need to find a different direction to take Neeson?s Bryan Mills character:

?We?ve taken everyone we can take ? [Taken 3] going to go in another direction. Should be interesting.?

This is very early days and Fox hasn?t yet officially announced a further sequel, but I?d be shocked if they didn?t at least try to get Taken 3 made. It?s unknown how many films Neeson signed on for when he made the Taken 2 deal, but he seemed reluctant to return when Steve recently interviewed him in a roundtable setting:

?I think this is the end. I mean how many times can she be taken? I mean, it?s bad parenthood, really, after that.?

http://collider.com/taken-3-sequel/201240/

I wouldn't mind seeing a film with him and his buddies on some kind of security detail.

Perhaps he could be working as a private bodyguard for a celebrity, maybe the singer he was protecting in the first one. Then she get's taken.

Btw, loved Taken 2!

On the Daily Show Liam said that he wouldn't do a third Taken, but I guess things can change. He's what, 60 now? Not that is matters to his fans, but it may matter to him.

Havent seen Taken 2 yet but if it's anything like Taken 1 then go for it, Box Office results for Taken 2 are good already!

She's gonna get kidnapped the third time?

:s

1 person likes this