5 posts in this topic

Posted

DADE CITY -- The most popular attraction at Dade City

Posted

Will this make the cub less likely to turn on humans since they've grown up around them?

Posted

Will this make the cub less likely to turn on humans since they've grown up around them?

Sadly enough, probably not. If they start to feed him red meat, or due to his size he inadvertantly hurts someone and gets a taste for blood, thats pretty much it. I love tigers, and lions, but that would be the only reason I wouldn't ever want to be around one

Posted

I would hope -- but humans have a way of beating the innocence out of children -- human or otherwise. :ermm:

Posted

actually this could make it more likely with so much attention from humans he can develop "angry man syndrome" which is basically an identity conflict he may become confused with who and what he is? is he human? how can he be human? we stand on two? he walks on four? and it will drive him mad and hostel ... happened to an emu I once knew...