HTC Windows Phone 8X Spec

Would like to know what's the screen PPI and does it has removable storage?

It only has a 16GB storage! It would not be a problem if you can add more but 16GB is not that much anymore with music and photos!

Get a Spotify subscription and then you may stream all your music and 16gb will be good enough :)

I ready have Zune Pass but like to have it on my storage for quick access.

It only has a 16GB storage! It would not be a problem if you can add more but 16GB is not that much anymore with music and photos!

Ehh, depends I suppose. For photos, 16 GB is a LOT. I have the One X and the 8X looks like the exact same camera. It takes pics typically between 2-3 MB, which would mean it can fit 5000+ pictures on it. Are you going to have anywhere NEAR that many? Probably not.

Then I use Spotify, as Ely mentioned, and storage for music is never an issue. I don't know about Zune Pass or how it works, but Spotify lets you download playslists of commonly played music. I've never run into even the slightest bit of an issue with only 8 GB, even with half the space used up with ROMs, more pictures than most people, and a few hundred songs downloaded.

But, if you think that's not enough, then there are definitely other options. I'm good even with 8 GB on my One X though.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that skydrive on WP8 will support streaming music to your phone (and other devices). We already know that Xbox Music will have a cloud locker that will probably use skydrive, so that's another 7GB at least right there, or 25GB if you're like me and got grandfathered in before the change.

Spotify lets you to actually download your music to your local storage for offline/quick access, then you may pick which music you want to stream and which to keep local thus making wiser use of your storage.

I'm very disappointed in the 16GB of storage. I wanted to stay with HTC but with these disappointing specs I will have to go with the ATIV S when WP8 comes out.

Will ATIV S come out for T-Mobile?

Will ATIV S will have removable storage?

The ATIV S is just a redone GSIII so it should. Removable battery and microSD slot etc.

Will ATIV S will have removable storage?

Do you seriously not know how to use a search engine? Search the internet and you will find your answer.