2,000 Posts

Well, it sure took me long enough (look at my join date), to reach this point, but finally hit the 2,000 mark. Not an easy task for me!

When I hit the 1,000 mark, it was the day Michael Jackson died. So now you know how long it took. :)

Okay- back to your normal Neowin Reading!

Congrats?

Not sure what the achievement here is.

I've looked at profiles of persons who've joined Neowin since the early days (01 and abouts) that have a way lower post count.

On the other hand, Rappy rules!

Congrats?

Not sure what the achievement here is.

I've looked at profiles of persons who've joined Neowin since the early days (01 and abouts) that have a way lower post count.

Rappy pretty much owns The Media Room :p

OP: Congrats!

Well, it sure took me long enough (look at my join date), to reach this point, but finally hit the 2,000 mark. Not an easy task for me!

When I hit the 1,000 mark, it was the day Michael Jackson died. So now you know how long it took. :)

Okay- back to your normal Neowin Reading!

congrats :)

:shiftyninja:

not a bad post count , atleast you aren't someone who joined a year ago or something like that and posted more than 5k - yes Neowin has garbage/spamming posters of all sorts of "humour", somehow appropriate political BS and more religious BS and all sorts of gender confusion/sexual drama ya da ya da, So Congrats and my hat off to you my kind sir! :D