What is your favorite MUST HAVE snack?

To those who eat "Beef Jerky" - out in Africa I was eating Billtong - it's what Jerky is trying to be. Amazing stuff.

Think I've tried that, and yes its really good .. best beef jerky I had in the US was a brand called Pacific Gold, and also some local packeted sweet cure pork from a Chinese market in San Francisco , now that was amazing, ate packets of it when I had the chance ...

Was just wondering what everyone's favorite snack is.

Mine is pistachios. Followed up with prune juice to keep everything flowing after eating a ton of pistachios. :p

Steak

6em39.jpg

Mmmmmm, I eat this almost daily.

Your toilet hates you

Steak

Your toilet hates you

Steak is a snack for you? So, what's your normal dinner? King Crab or maybe Kobe beef?

So are pecans. I feel like I'm part of the 1% when I eat my pecans.

We have a pecan and a walnut tree. So not a treat for me.

Is that what's causing my water dumps? I thought it was because of beer, perhaps it's a combination of the two?

Don't let anyone tell you it isn't the beer. ;)

Cherry tomatoes. At least one 250g box every day. It's really an addiction.

These from Delhaize to be precise:

F1986053100321500000_L.jpg

this i have eaten 500g tub today lmao

Pistachios. Just typing it makes me salivate. I'm going to have to get some today. That, and potato chips.

Was just wondering what everyone's favorite snack is.

Mine is pistachios. Followed up with prune juice to keep everything flowing after eating a ton of pistachios. :p

Oh man, pistachios are like crack. If you eat one, you can't stop until the whole bag is gone.

We have really good cheese and micro-brews here in Wisconsin, so I tend to go that route for snacking. But pistachios are definitely a close second.

I don't care what any of you say. Bun and Cheese is the ultimate snack and always will be. Must be Sunrise Spice Bun and Kraft cheese slices tho. You guys are missing out!

Spice%20Bun_sm.jpg

Oh man, pistachios are like crack. If you eat one, you can't stop until the whole bag is gone.

We have really good cheese and micro-brews here in Wisconsin, so I tend to go that route for snacking. But pistachios are definitely a close second.

Agreed on everything. I've been to Wisconsin many times for business, and I love the food there. Beer-battered cheese curds, Spotted Cow, and many other great beers. You guys are living the life :p

I wonder if that's why the latest pistachios ad's in the USA are featuring the village people saying "C-R-A-C-K" gawd the first time I saw it, i thought they where advertising drugs..

Agreed on everything. I've been to Wisconsin many times for business, and I love the food there. Beer-battered cheese curds, Spotted Cow, and many other great beers. You guys are living the life :p

Oooo, cheese curds. The squeakier the better. :rofl:

They are starting to go overboard with some of the foods here. During our state fair, there is so much deep-fried crap they offer. They'd probably deep fry your arm if you asked, haha.

Haggis isn't a snack its a meal lol

I guess you would know better than I. :)

On my last visit to England I was served a piece of haggis. I loved it.

At first glance it looked to me something like black pudding (which I also love).

I had it as a snack, though, to last me until lunch.

As a tourist, I guess my hosts took me out for what a lot of tourists want:

Fish and chips!!!