What is your favorite MUST HAVE snack?

Was just wondering what everyone's favorite snack is.

Mine is pistachios. Followed up with prune juice to keep everything flowing after eating a ton of pistachios. :p

I always have Peanut Butter/Crackers with my lunch, however, when i am home my favorite go to snack is Carrots.

Apple slices or a banana.

Unless you're talking about junk food snacks.

It can be whatever. Junk foods, healthy foods. Doesn't matter. My second favorite is homemade granola. Wife puts together an awesome mix with cranberries and carob instead of chocolate. Simply yummy!

Hard to nail it to a specific thing, but I just like junk food in general :p Luckily my metabolism agrees with my decision to eat all sorts of junk food. Recently, I'm a fan of potato chips, pistachios (these things are pretty addicting), pretzels, fruits (bananas, pineapples, grapes, apples), chex mix, cookies, etc. Lol.

I've had to give up sugar and it's killing me not being able to have 500 Reese's Peanut Cups in one sitting :D

(they do a sugar-free version which is lovely, but it's mail-order and non-too cheap!)

• Like 1

I've had to give up sugar and it's killing me not being able to have 500 Reese's Peanut Cups in one sitting :D

(they do a sugar-free version which is lovely, but it's mail-order and non-too cheap!)

500 ?? gheeez and i thought i was addicted to them ... LOL

Yeah, 2nd to slimjims, these Peanut cups are my favorite... (can definitely do about 14 in one sitting)

HMMMMMM salty chocolate !!!

• Like 1

Oreos... as far as I am concerned... they are a product of the devil. If I have them at my house.. I can eat 10 of them before I even realize how gross it is to eat that many. So they are a favorite and my least favorite snack...

• Like 1