[Trades/Donate] Borderlands 2

x360 orange/legendary community borderlands 2

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Saint Shiv

Saint Shiv

Neowinian

Posted 11 October 2012 - 19:15

First, I'm not sure if this is in the proper spot and if it isn't, please move. I know that Neowin may not be the *best* place for this, but for some reason I always find Neowin as a forum I prefer to post at. In my experience, it has the best group of gamers. The very few people I have met on here, were great and exceptionally talented gamers. Hey, even if you're not, still cool.

Introductions aside, Borderlands 2 has a massive amount of items. I want to make a sort of repository for items, I'm sure some people will appreciate. Perhaps someone can set up a Wiki, but that way we can all enjoy the guns everyone has. Normally I'm not an advocate for cheating, exploiting and duplicating but somehow Borderlands 2 makes it feel OK. So, dupe dupe dupe!

I want people to post here to see if this is a *good* idea, I only have one character ATM - Level 50 Siren, decked out... and I don't mind sharing.

My gamer tag is my forum name, so send me a game invite or if we find each other equally awesome, friend invite.

Let the trades begin?

#2 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

Posted 11 October 2012 - 19:18

Anyway to make this for all consoles and computers? I'd like to do one with PS3 for sure. I just got the Bee Sheild :)

#3 OP Saint Shiv

Saint Shiv

Neowinian

Posted 11 October 2012 - 19:36

What's the best site to start a wiki?