• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• Tech Issues Solved: 8

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:08

Posted Image

Belarusian site Onlinerhas got its hands on LG's new Nexus 4, revealing the device with perfect clarity for the first time. The site confirms what we've already heard about the device: it's a remodeled version of LG's Optimus G. Dubbed the LG E960, the phone has a quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 2GB of RAM, and a 4.7-inch 1280 x 768 display. One thing that doesn't match the rumors is the operating system: the device is currently running Android 4.1.2, rather than 4.2 as rumored, although Onliner hypothesizes that could change before the device's rumored October 29th launch.

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.theverge....one-photos-leak

#2 nvllsvm

nvllsvm

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Nexus 5

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:17

I'm glad there are no logos or buttons on the front of the device. Looks good :yes:

Depending on the price of the 32gb version, we may have a winner.

#3 OP +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

Posted 12 October 2012 - 03:19

I'm glad there are no logos or buttons on the front of the device. Looks good :yes:

Still have to see what Samsung, Sony, and I cant remember the other one.....has to offer as well. Rumored to be 4 companies making Nexus devices.

#4 +Wannes

Wannes

iCommand ⌘

• Phone: iPhone 5

Posted 14 October 2012 - 19:46

The Galaxy Nexus from Samsung has no buttons or logos on the front either? :)

#5 +Majesticmerc

Majesticmerc

Resident Idealist

• Phone: HTC One X

Posted 14 October 2012 - 19:59

You know I love the Android UI (post 4.0), but that home icon still looks ugly as hell. I hate it just about as much as a man can hate an icon.

#6 Syanide

Syanide

From here to infirmary.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 21:43

Still have to see what Samsung, Sony, and I cant remember the other one.....has to offer as well. Rumored to be 4 companies making Nexus devices.

It was rumored Samsung was making Nexus 10, though "Nexus Note 5" would be sooooo amazing. Not sure about the other companies (also not sure if it's such a smart idea). The "Nexus Certified" rumors on the other hand, I hope that's true.