LG Nexus handset revealed in clearest shots yet

lgnexus_large_verge_medium_landscape.jpg

Belarusian site Onlinerhas got its hands on LG's new Nexus 4, revealing the device with perfect clarity for the first time. The site confirms what we've already heard about the device: it's a remodeled version of LG's Optimus G. Dubbed the LG E960, the phone has a quad-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 2GB of RAM, and a 4.7-inch 1280 x 768 display. One thing that doesn't match the rumors is the operating system: the device is currently running Android 4.1.2, rather than 4.2 as rumored, although Onliner hypothesizes that could change before the device's rumored October 29th launch.

1bf2f959a96fa2fa8846b31409dbe959_1349949799_medium.jpg

83fded76c95b28dc8dd7994f3fe6603f_1349955404.jpg

http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/11/3487698/lg-nexus-phone-photos-leak

I'm glad there are no logos or buttons on the front of the device. Looks good :yes:

Depending on the price of the 32gb version, we may have a winner.

I'm glad there are no logos or buttons on the front of the device. Looks good :yes:

Still have to see what Samsung, Sony, and I cant remember the other one.....has to offer as well. Rumored to be 4 companies making Nexus devices.

The Galaxy Nexus from Samsung has no buttons or logos on the front either? :)

You know I love the Android UI (post 4.0), but that home icon still looks ugly as hell. I hate it just about as much as a man can hate an icon.

Still have to see what Samsung, Sony, and I cant remember the other one.....has to offer as well. Rumored to be 4 companies making Nexus devices.

It was rumored Samsung was making Nexus 10, though "Nexus Note 5" would be sooooo amazing. Not sure about the other companies (also not sure if it's such a smart idea). The "Nexus Certified" rumors on the other hand, I hope that's true.

• Like 1