[GIVEAWAY] Copy of Natural Selection 2 (Unlocks October 31st)

Won't say no! :D

I'd offer my free copy to someone on Neowin but I already gave it to a friend of mine, sorry people!

Does that mean you're participating? That's a bit rich isn't it? :p

I'll add my gift copy to this giveaway. I'll use the same rules as the OP.

You now have another chance to win :)

I bought this game months ago because I loved the original. Haven't actually played it as my PC and internet connection where I live currently aren't up to the task. But I wanted to support the developers.

• Like 4

You know, and I am sorry this is off of topic, but it's little "perks", if you will, like these that make this site so darn awesome! There are some really nice people around here, and I think they all deserve a little recognition. They all know who they are, and there's way too many to list off of the top of my memory, but admins/staff/mods/lurkers/generally, most people on here over all.....that's what has kept me coming back to this place after all of these years. Sorry, didn't mean to go on a rant or anything, just appreciating this fine community, and all of the people that put a lot of time and hard work to make this place awesome! Most IMPORTANTLY....thanks, Neobond! (Y)

• Like 3

Okay, my random roll landed on 15, which is imachip.

Congratulations imachip!

Wish I had more to give out but that's all.

If technikal hasn't rolled yet you still have a chance to win, if he has he should post who won here.