Free games on origin

According to EA_QforQ the Origin Community Manager, everyone gets to keep their games.

http://forum.ea.com/...0.page#25426225

Wow... They punished the people who legitimately got the codes through the survey by expiring it way early, and refuse to punish these people...

Doesn't personally affect me anyway, but that is pretty ****-poor service, if you ask me. If it wasn't for BF3 and FIFA, I definitely wouldn't use Origin, especially now.

Ah well, what are ya gonna do? :/

• Like 2

Wow... They punished the people who legitimately got the codes through the survey by expiring it way early, and refuse to punish these people...

Doesn't personally affect me anyway, but that is pretty ****-poor service, if you ask me. If it wasn't for BF3 and FIFA, I definitely wouldn't use Origin, especially now.

Ah well, what are ya gonna do? :/

Sure it sucks, but really, the survey took 2 minutes, most people didn't even get the survey, and they've likely taken it down so people can't continue to take it.

And they've likely increased their Origin client usage a lot by this little stunt.

I hate EA as much as any good hearted person, but EA doesn't really owe these people anything.

The funny thing is that most people had these games already through other sources. I doubt that many will play most of the game they've added.

Are you implying that there was another legal opportunity to get stuff like Dragon Age 2 for free?

Are you implying that there was another legal opportunity to get stuff like Dragon Age 2 for free?

No, I think he was implying the people who were so giddy to get every game they possible could probably already pirated the games they were getting for free.

No, I think he was implying the people who were so giddy to get every game they possible could probably already pirated the games they were getting for free.

Exactly!