39 posts in this topic

Posted

Wish MS would bring this out on PC. I'm done buying games for such a crud console.

Posted

awesome.

Posted

I played the demo the other day but I think I'm going to hold out for NFS instead. Something doesn't feel right in Horizon and I can't put my finger on it.

Plus I've read that the AI is seriously broken (try doing the Mustang race (against the plane) but go round at 50mph)

Posted

you should get this Hamster. Only started playing, but it looks like a lot of fun and also quite nice-looking for a 360 game. The addition of speaking role characters and a pseudo story is not a good thing, though, reminds me of the horrid NFS: The Run.

Posted

Well, I've got 6 of the 9 barn cars, and that's it... I wonder when I'll have access to the last 3....

Incredible game, fun to play!

Posted

I think it's an in-between PGR and Forza title. Forza was all about being a realistic racing sim. PGR was that but with more arcade elements, and with fun challenges. Overall, I like this game very much, but I do miss the PGR series very much!

Posted

Yeah Truck, the barn finds aren't easy!

I love this game, lots of fun, story doesn't get in the way. And its got an achievement called kudos to you..more PGR you couldn't get

Posted

I just got this for $15 at the Microsoft Store. I like Forza 4 so I figured I'll like this too even though it's different.

Posted

Hopefully there's GT-R R35 vs. M3 E92

Posted

lmao delete pls.

Posted

[quote name='Enron' timestamp='1353601233' post='595342286']
I just got this for $15 at the Microsoft Store.
[/quote]

I was hoping that would translate over to the UK store but yeah;

Posted

I recently bought FM4, and I was wondering if there is any point in buying this? I know it's not a true racing sim but I wanted a arcadey racer too. It's between this and the new Most Wanted.

What do you guys think?

Posted

[quote name='dipsylalapo' timestamp='1354269977' post='595359328']
I recently bought FM4, and I was wondering if there is any point in buying this? I know it's not a true racing sim but I wanted a arcadey racer too. It's between this and the new Most Wanted.

What do you guys think?
[/quote]

I would definitely recommend it,as FM4 is a totally different style of game. Horizon is more about the "open road" and has a more arcade feel to it. It plays like a free-roaming PGR4 :)

Posted

Hippo nailed it on the head. This is PGR4 set in mostly rural locations with slightly more demanding physics. This is better the Forza 4 in my opinion, it's a lot more challenging actually and there's simply so much to it, it's amazing. One of my top three racers of all time.

I'm also glad they finally got around to fixing the title music, which now plays the full song instead of looping every 30 sec or so (Parker Robinson's Language, good track).