Adobe Reader XI (11.0.00) Released

I used to use Foxit on my Windows machine, however X-Change is absolutely remarkable in comparison (also has FREE OCR =D)

Recently at work I have been using the paid Acrobat reader and the features are good and highly accurate. Also comes with builtin PDF->Office (word, xls). The OCR is fast and accurate...but yeah, bit of a memory hog.

Adobe Reader or bust for me. I don't begrudge it the use of ~100MB of RAM, and it's nice and fast. It's also boatloads more secure (actually important), supports more features and generally does a better job rendering. I've found Foxit to be a bit iffy with PDFs now and then.

Thanks for the heads up!

Definately sticking with Adobe Reader. (Y) The alternatives don't even come close to being good for various reasons.

Yup used to run Foxit back in the day but ever since Reader X I have stuck with Adobe.

I ALWAYS have issues with Foxit asking me to "Switch Tasks" or whatever it's called. I hate how long it takes to install and everything, but Adode has always been the most reliable for me.

I ALWAYS have issues with Foxit asking me to "Switch Tasks" or whatever it's called. I hate how long it takes to install and everything, but Adode has always been the most reliable for me.

I deploy Acrobat Reader in companies, because Foxit/X-Change are free for personal use only.

PDF-Xchange Viewer is free for any use

The FREE PDF viewer download of the PDF-XChange Viewer may be used without limitation for Private, Commercial, Government and all uses, provided it is not -: incorporated or distributed for profit/commercial gain with other software or media distribution of any type - without first gaining permission

I use it at work, but also use Acrobat 9 Pro, but only because in Xchange Pro you have to specify a page size when converting to pdf.

Eh, I use Nitro PDF Reader, and only because it has a ribbon interface... probably shows how much I care about PDF's :p (Granted, they're not really important to anything I do though)