Syfy's "Defiance"

imnubyrIHPmx5.png

?The war lasted another nine years. It changed him. It changed his world.?

Coming soon to Syfy, Defiance is the innovative serial drama from the minds behind Battlestar Galactica and Farscape. Drifting through a terramorphed American landscape, the mysterious Nolan settles in a border town where aliens and humans fight against the fragility of peace. Tune in weekly as the citizens of Defiance thrive in this hostile world, and see how their struggles impact your war in the high-octane multi-platform MMO shooter from Trion Worlds!

I was reading about this earlier. It looks interesting, hopefully the game doesnt impact the show in a negative way either by being poorly produced or not bringing in enough players.

• 2 months later...

Seems an intriguing prospect!

I'm mainly interested in some good new Sci Fi to watch rather than playing another MMO.. the only Sci Fi show I enjoy currently is Continuum.

I hope Grant Bowler doesn't ruin it with too much accent shining through.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I didn't think I'd consider watching it but so far, I'm impressed. I thought it would be a low budget Syfy show and I'm temped to start watching it once it's starts airing in mid-April. I just hope they don't cancel it after one or two seasons.

I didn't think I'd consider watching it but so far, I'm impressed. I thought it would be a low budget Syfy show and I'm temped to start watching it once it's starts airing in mid-April. I just hope they don't cancel it after one or two seasons.

Yeah, like they just did to alphas :(

• 1 month later...

Syfy will find some way to screw this up, as they usually do.

*shrug* I like their more recent content (Haven especially) so we'll see. It's interesting conceptually but I'm more worried it wasn't strong enough out of the gate to have any decent level of success.

• 2 weeks later...