Syfy's "Defiance"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

SEASON 3 TONIGHT BABY! ITS PARTAY TIME!!!!!!!!!! You guys no freaking idea how excited I am to see this continue. I watched Season 1, and found my new "Stargate". Ever since the series was dumped, I needed my "SyFy" Fix, I switched to anime, but it never lasts long enough.

Anyways, I'm so freaking excited! I just finished Season 2 tonight. When Season 1 was close to ending, I learned that there was no Season 2, and it would be dumped. So, finding Season 2, AND Season 3 all in the same week, was almost like getting laid. It was awesome :p

• Like 3

Continuum has kinda been my new Stargate and Defiance a good companion.  

Are you aware that Dark Matter is on either before or after Defiance? New show by a stargate writer, and a stargate producer?  Looking forward to seeing if that's any good.

Continuum has kinda been my new Stargate and Defiance a good companion.  

Are you aware that Dark Matter is on either before or after Defiance? New show by a stargate writer, and a stargate producer?  Looking forward to seeing if that's any good.

Continuum was good. Just don't think it got the love it deserved.

Is Dark Matter out yet?

Continuum was good. Just don't think it got the love it deserved.

Is Dark Matter out yet?

starts today, right after the double episode of defiance.

FYI there are talks that they may reboot stargate as well. I just don't see how they can reboot perfection (talking about SG-1 series).

They spoke about bringing in a younger crew, but having guest appearances of the other crews, minus the white haired guy. I'd like to see Universe rebooted, and given some REAL love to it. It was a good series, but they expected way too much in such a short amount of time. First 5 episodes and they killed off how many people? :(

season 3 episode 1 - 3, enjoyable feel much better than s1 & s2, Pilar was annoying in previous season & here she is providing the joys of watching  :D

"Come with me if you want to live" was mighty corny!

• Like 1

That was the worst CG explosion I have seen since the 90's.. I almost shat myself in disbelief it was so bad.  You know the one I'm talking about.

It was a good episode, but whose kindergartner did they contract to animate the arch explosion???

That was the worst CG explosion I have seen since the 90's.. I almost shat myself in disbelief it was so bad.  You know the one I'm talking about.

It was a good episode, but whose kindergartner did they contract to animate the arch explosion???

budget ?

yup, it was a good episode, loving this season so far  :laugh:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

s03e06 was awesome.   man, i swear, since this season, this is the most entertaining current sci-fi.

cheesy, but not bad cheesy, i really like the acting!

not sure if there is anything better....

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I thought that was a really good season.  I really hated Kinzie, which means she did a decent job of acting. 

I hope it gets renewed, the finale did leave it open to continuing, even if it capped it off nicely if it doesn't get renewed.

Glad to hear they have renewed Dark Matter, and we get the final 6 Continuum episodes starting this weekend.  After Continuum is done I will have to poke around for more Sci Fi, since Dark Matter/Defiance have been off season shows.

ok, even if they cancel, i am at peace.

this last episode was the worst in this season (too much cheese... but i  totally forgive it, since it did the potential ending thing well enough for me to have closure :))

i would love for them to do a feature film (similar to what firefly did with serenity!)

ps. i would love the series to continue most of all, but this last episode was way too nice of a wrap up to not be the ending of the series....    too nice.

• Like 2