Windows Phone 8 Questions. Im making the jump from the iPhone

I hope Ive posted this in the right area.

Fior the last 2 years Ive had an iPhone 4, my first and only smart phone (upon till its release I thought the specs of smartphones wasnt that great). Anyways while I have enjoyed my iPhone I want to move to Windows Phone 8. I'm loving the metro interface and got my other half a Lumia 710 and her brother the 800 and every time I use them I just want one, the only reason I havent gone for 7.5 is because WP8 will be out soon.

Im looking to get the HTC 8S but I just have some questions about functionality which I haven't found the answers too.

They are:

Can I set custom ringtones and text tones within WP8?

On the iPhone to access the music player while music player I double tap the home button twice and it pops up. Is this available in WP8? If so what can I do? For example I can control the volume, pause, and skip on the iphone when its locked.

Apps: Now Ive browsed the app store to see which apps I use are on the Windows Marketplace, so far the apps I cant find are:

Digg

Flipboard

Vodafone (Balance Usage Checker)

SatNav (Like Waze)

Guitar Tuner

HSBC Banking App

Love Film (When I search online it says they did release an app for WP but I cant find it, is this true)

Odeon & Showcase Cinema Times

iPlayer, 4oD, 5 & ITV

Can any one tell me if these apps above and coming to WP8 or of any good alternatives.

Is there a drag down notification are like in iOS and Android?

Also is Nokia Drive avaliable to all WPs or just Nokias own?

I think that covers all my questions. Ill add more if I think of any.

Thanking you guys in advance for you replies :-)

Cheers,

Rich

Can I set custom ringtones and text tones within WP8?

You can set ringtones for specific contacts, and choose notification sounds for texts, notifications, alarm/reminders.

On the iPhone to access the music player while music player I double tap the home button twice and it pops up. Is this available in WP8? If so what can I do? For example I can control the volume, pause, and skip on the iphone when its locked.

Yes you can press the volume buttons anytime on the phone to bring up media controls. These controls also appear on the lock screen if music is playing.

... Can any one tell me if these apps above and coming to WP8 or of any good alternatives.

You should visit a few Windows Phone websites to find what alternatives are good.

Is there a drag down notification are like in iOS and Android?

No, notifications are displayed in contact pages, contact tiles, and the live tiles for the applications.

Also is Nokia Drive avaliable to all WPs or just Nokias own?

Nokia Drive is Lumia exclusive, but many of Nokia's features are being integrated to the maps built into the phones

mdtaUK thanks for the quick response.

Another question I have to ask is:

On the iPhone I can be running the youtube app and if I lock my phones then double tap and hit play the video carries on playing. Is this functionality possible within WP8?

Silly questions I know but for my I can live without a few apps but I dont want to miss the little things I can do on the iPhone, things I fell should be available no matter what the platform :-)

mdtaUK thanks for the quick response.

On the iPhone I can be running the youtube app and if I lock my phones then double tap and hit play the video carries on playing. Is this functionality possible within WP8?

You would have to unlock to phone to play the video again, but if you lock the phone while the video is playing it will continue playing in the background.