59 members have voted

1. 1. Tablet

• Android
    • iOS
    • Windows 8
    • Other

Where is my choice? "No one".

I think you mean "none".

If you're going to try and hijack yet another thread, you could at least use the correct wording. :rolleyes:

currently have an Android Tablet however, once Windows 8 tablets are available i would rather have one of those.

Very happy with my window N90II android tablet - does everything i need it to outdoors via wi-fi & was less than half the price of the cheapest Ipad or the upcoming base-windows 8 tablet. I'm sure surface et al will be nice to play with once they are officially out. But bang-per-buck is an important consideration in these recessionary times.

I really didn't like my android tablet It is completely useless I sold it. They are only good for surfing and checking email that's it. I might get Surface Pro because it seems like it will be first product on the market that will be good at PEN, touch and keyboard. I know there are android devices that do this but they will not be as good as the surface pro.

I really like Android tablets because they feel like tablets. iPads just feel like oversized iPhones. Playbooks are also nice, but they're quite heavy.

I want a surface pro but I'm afraid it will be prohibitively expensive. :(

I feel really let down this month by it all.

I guess it might be an android or if I can pull off lact8 for win8....

I thoroughly enjoy my new iPad. It does what I need it to do (taking notes at school, general web browsing, chatting with friends, etc.) and it's a fairly decent gaming device.

I have a tablet and a coworker just bought one. So the third coworker comes over and says. I would never buy a tablet. there is nothing i can do on a laptop and phone that i can use a tablet for. We just looked at him.

For me now..tablets are portable. I do not want to carry 5lbs of gear any more. I just have my tablet and happy.

What exactly is the question here? is the question...

1) Which tablet do you dislike the most?

2) What is your favorite tablet?

3) What tablet are most likely to buy again?

4) What was the last tablet you bought?

The poll is that which tablet operating system would you choose.

In that case my selection would probably be Android. However, since I don't own or want a tablet I'll leave my vote blank.

In that case my selection would probably be Android. However, since I don't own or want a tablet I'll leave my vote blank.

What if someone is giving away a tablet for free, and he asks you which one do you want. Then what? :p

I really don't get why everyone keeps on voting Windows. It's an unreleased platform with virtually no apps available compared to iOS or even Android.

I'm absolutely not an Apple fan, but I'm absolutely sure that there is no tablet that can provide an experience as good as an iPad. For Windows there just aren't any good apps and I doubt they'll arrive soon. Android tablet apps are still usually stretched phone apps that make bad use of the screen size. iOS is the only platform with a big selection of quality tablet apps and that's not something to be ignored.

What if someone is giving away a tablet for free, and he asks you which one do you want. Then what? :p

In all honesty I'd probably go for Android, play with it for 5 minutes and then give it to someone else. I have absolutely no need for a tablet. (Y)