Internet Explorer 10 and YouTube

Heeeeeeey, it's me again trying to use IE10.

This time, browsing YouTube tortures me. Everytime I load a video and change the playing point, the browser freezes for a few seconds and a message that "youtube.com is not answering because of a long running script" is shown. I tried cleaning the cache and reseting IE10 to its factory settings, but it was a no go.

Anyone can help me?

There's some serious stability issue with your Windows 8 install. Are you on RTM? Because there is nothing breaking with IE10 on my end.

Same here, no trouble with YouTube.

I do experience a problem with IE10 on RTM that I also experienced on RP and CP though... Links in other "Modern/Windows Store" apps don't launch. I've been waiting to see if any updates released later this month after retail fix it.

You can use fanboys IE tracking protection list as well as malware stopping hosts file on youtube.

All videos will play just fine.

You can use fanboys IE tracking protection list as well as malware stopping hosts file on youtube.

All videos will play just fine.

I was using his TPL as well, but it didn't work. There's a full explanation from Microsoft blog here:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/ie/archive/2012/02/20/google-bypassing-user-privacy-settings.aspx

Seriously, I'm thinking of dumping my Gmail account and dive right into my brand new Outlook account.

You have to know that list will block youtube embedding videos as well. So just keep your mind open to that.

No problem for me so far.

I was using his TPL as well, but it didn't work. There's a full explanation from Microsoft blog here:

http://blogs.msdn.co...y-settings.aspx

Seriously, I'm thinking of dumping my Gmail account and dive right into my brand new Outlook account.

To be fair they do the exact just with a different provider crowdreserch or something like that