predictive text, UK English ICS

Hey,

so for some time, and I dont remember my phone always doing this, whenever i type the word "at" it comes out as "ct" i expand the list of predicted options but "at" isnt present. So, I then "add word" it informs me word has been added, but when i try it again, its still not there!

Its really driving me crazy, anyone else's do this? I have an HTC sensation on Vodafone, and i use the "phone" keypad. Ive even tried hard resetting but no change

Thanks

Fellow swiftkey user here, it was going to be my recommendation. There's a reason it's repeatedly in the highest selling apps on google play store. I was lucky enough to get mine in the 10p sale a while back but I'd happily pay full price for it.

However, if you don't purchase it for any particular reason, you should be able to long press on the suggestions the keyboard makes to remove it from your dictionary.

Fellow swiftkey user here, it was going to be my recommendation. There's a reason it's repeatedly in the highest selling apps on google play store. I was lucky enough to get mine in the 10p sale a while back but I'd happily pay full price for it.

However, if you don't purchase it for any particular reason, you should be able to long press on the suggestions the keyboard makes to remove it from your dictionary.

I second your recommendation for Swiftkey for anyone else who looks here, it's by far the best keyboard on Android, no matter what flavour you're running.