65 replies to this topic

#16 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,492 posts
  • OS: Windows Embedded Standard 8 & Server 2012/08 Datacenter
  • Phone: Nokia Lumia 920

Posted 20 October 2012 - 20:10

Oh so you are basically saying that back in 1947 the United States of America crashed its own UFO in Roswell

No im not claiming this, I would never claim something for which I don't have evidence for however

hypothetically yes planes crash ?

complete with hieroglyphics (as described by Mayor Marcel himself) I don't know of any aircraft to this day that has those printed on its side I don't know of any aircraft to this day that has those printed on its side

No this relays on his testimony which in this little hypothetical is void because he is paid to make you think its of alien origin.

I don't really believe this but its got far less plot holes than what you are suggesting.

Dude, seriously, if you think our government is not hiding the truth about UFOs from us, then I don't know what to tell you. Open your eyes man. The evidence over the years speaks for itself.

I see nothing that separates this from peoples religious claims. Personal testimony holds no weight with me you need real tangible physical evidence.

I bet you believe the Moon doesn't exist either, right?

Interesting that you bring that up as the rocks they brought back from there have been independently verified in multiple countries by multiple organization's. This is the kind of evidence I would accept for your claim.

Call me when you have some alien artifacts to test.

#17 OP Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy Note 2

Posted 20 October 2012 - 20:16

No im not claiming this, I would never claim something for which I don't have evidence for however

hypothetically yes planes crash ?

So if it was a plane, why would they go through all that trouble and not simply say: "An experimental aircraft has crashed in the desert", instead of lying and making up stories.

Seriously.

#18 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,492 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 20:19

So if it was a plane, why would they go through all that trouble and not simply say: "An experimental aircraft has crashed in the desert", instead of lying and making up stories.

Seriously.

Well no actually they don't because there are no independent accounts regardless relaying on personal testimony is idiotic, For example lets say there has been no alien contact and the sighting's in the sky are simply advanced aircraft (something for which their is actual evidence for I might add) and this man has been paid off to prevent nosy people like you from revealing the truth.

So while you are crying wolf about these sightings being aliens from another planet the real story that these are in fact the next generation of aircraft has been buried.

That's just one other claim, One for which there is the same (ie no) evidence for. So even if we accept your appeal to authority I can just as easily turn the whole thing around.

Call me back when you have real tangible evidence not an appeal to authority

:rolleyes:

#19 OP Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 20:23

:rolleyes:

"I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extraterrestrials but I can tell you if there had been a top secret meeting and if there would have had to have been a discussion about it, it would have taken place in this room."

- President Barack Obama responding to Will Smith's son question about the existence of Aliens.

#20 Lamp0

Lamp0

Neowinian Senior

• 2,594 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 20:32

"I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of extraterrestrials but I can tell you if there had been a top secret meeting and if there would have had to have been a discussion about it, it would have taken place in this room."

- President Barack Obama responding to Will Smith's son question about the existence of Aliens.

Well there we have it guys; Undeniable proof.

I think we can move this and all other UFO topics out of the "It's A Conspiracy" section now.

#21 OP Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 20:38

#22 bjoswald

bjoswald

Neowinian Senior

• 3,763 posts
  • Phone: HTC Aria

Posted 20 October 2012 - 20:45

I heard NASA was founded by Verner Von Braun, lead scientist/engineer of the Nazi rocket program. His original design, the V2, was the foundation for our first rocket after WW2. When American scientists asked him about the old rocket program, Braun allegedly said: "We had help from them", and he pointed to a stack of "classified" UFO documents. I don't know how true any of it is, but it was cool to hear.

#23 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,492 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 20:47

And that's exactly what you would expect him to say if my "make the truthers run around like headless chickens looking for aliens instead of at our secret project" hypothesis was correct

Too easy :rolleyes:

#24 exotoxic

exotoxic

Neowinian Senior

• 2,138 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 20:58

Are there any "UFO cover ups" from other countries?? I only ever seem to see ones from USA, Surely the aliens have contacted/crashed in to other countries too.

#25 OP Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 21:29

Are there any "UFO cover ups" from other countries?? I only ever seem to see ones from USA, Surely the aliens have contacted/crashed in to other countries too.

Newly released UFO files from the UK government

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

#26 TPreston

TPreston

Neowinian Senior

• 2,492 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 21:34

Newly released UFO files from the UK government

http://ufos.nationalarchives.gov.uk/

And now you are conflating ufo with alien spacecraft. Oh and still more evidence for my "make the truthers run around like headless chickens looking for aliens instead of at our secret project" hypothesis

#27 OP Scorbing

Scorbing

Halo Master

• 6,520 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 21:42

And now you are conflating ufo with alien spacecraft. Oh and still more evidence for my "make the truthers run around like headless chickens looking for aliens instead of at our secret project" hypothesis

Believe what you want. I honestly don't care. I believe what I believe and I have my reasons why. You have yours for not believing. End of story.

#28 Raze

Raze

Mentally Compromised

• 4,106 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 21:55

<snipped>

I bet you believe the Moon doesn't exist either, right?

No way...it's real and made of cheese!

:D

#29 Krome

Krome

Neowinian God!

• 4,064 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 23:11

What are Romney's positions about alien immgrant? :p

"immigrants". Romney would expect those alien to self deport for sure.

#30 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:20

None of this is proof, though. People can claim anything, and many of them do. It's still just one man's opinion.

Click here to login or here to register to remove this ad, it's free!