Tell the deer to cross somewhere else! o_O

Saw that a couple days ago. Glad she was brave enough to come forward and speak out for the deer. I pass several of these signs on the way to and from work and always slow down and keep a close eye out for deer. Just trying to do my part.....

:woot:

• Like 1

If we moved deer crossing signs off of highways, deer would finally stop running into oncoming traffic.

That's the complaint one caller in North Dakota aired to the Y94 Playhouse radio station earlier this month.

The woman -- only known as Donna -- was either hoaxing the hosts or really thought that her three deer-related car crashes over the past few years were the result of government posted deer crossing signs posted along high-traffic roads.

"My frustration is that Minnesota and North Dakota departments of transportation would allow these deer crossings in such high traffic areas," she says. "Why are we encouraging deer to cross at the interstate?" :huh:

The host replies: "Are you kidding?"

Donna's solution? Putting the warnings in low-traffic areas, like school crossings.

"You seem to be under the misunderstanding that the deer are somehow attracted to the deer crossing sign," the host says.

But Donna appears unfazed by the giggles and snarky responses on air. Listen to the audio in the YouTube clip above and hear the magic for yourself.

audio & more

All I can say is that this person is an idiot! Quite frankly the radio show hosts were very nice about it, if it was me I would have been caustic, never mind sarcastic.

high traffic? o_O they're always green and the Dakotas are not known for high traffic... mabye some buffalos and some horses maybye...

Are we sure this isn't just a very convincing hoax? It really doesn't seem very plausible.

NEVER underestimate human stupidity.

Glassed Silver:mac

• Like 1

HOAX? Them deer damage cars! It's no joke. They need to move those crossings!! How irresponsible! Obama shouldn't be playing golf, he should be building a fense to keep them deer from crossing....

• Like 1

HOAX? Them deer damage cars! It's no joke. They need to move those crossings!! How irresponsible! Obama shouldn't be playing golf, he should be building a fense to keep them deer from crossing....

/s

So Obamacare is a turtle fence. Except the only ones outside of the fence are the other countries and the US Congress.

http://now.msn.com/fargo-woman-complains-about-deer-crossing-signs#scptmh

Meet Donna, who has some problems. In the last few years, she's had several deer-related car crashes. With frustration reaching a tipping point, she called the Fargo, N.D. radio station Y94 to complain about deer-crossing signs. She asks why people place the signs in high-traffic areas. Shouldn't we be encouraging deer to cross the road in low-traffic areas rather than on highways? The radio hosts tried to explain the actual purpose of the signs, but Donna could not get it. She said, ?The government can guide deer to lower traffic areas.?

wall.gif

rotflmao.gifrotflmao.gifrotflmao.gifrotflmao.gif