Farming Simulator 2013

Is there a farmer in you? I've always wanted to find it out for myself!

This game is being released today on steam in just a few hours!

Farming Simulator 2013, the #1 farming simulation game! Welcome to the largest and most exciting farming simulator ever made! Farming Simulator 2013 is bigger and enriched with outstanding content and many new features, challenging you to take on the role of a modern day farmer.

Animal husbandry, crops, sales? It's up to you to manage and grow your own farm in a huge, totally new world. As you progress in your career and complete different missions, you'll control more than a hundred farming vehicles and machines faithfully recreated from the biggest names in the industry: Case IH, Deutz-Fahr, Lamborghini, Same, Horsch and newcomer Grimme? This year, Farming Simulator is back with even more diverse crops (sugar beet and potatoes), new livestock (chicken and sheep) and new vehicles never seen before in a video game!

Farming Simulator 2013 also comes with an online mode and online services. You'll be able to manage a farm with up to 10 other players online or via local network. You can also share mods, vehicles and equipment with players from all over the world, providing unlimited hours of gameplay.

Thanks to its many new features, its new world and its huge fleet of exclusive vehicles and machines, Farming Simulator 2013 invites you aboard the largest farming simulation and the best installment in the Farming Simulator series!

[sTEAM]

I install stuff like this for my brother who's into truck and farm games.They are some of the most BORING games ever, just like all the Truck simulators out there. In the truck ones you drive to place A, pick up trailer, drive to point B, drop trailer, pick another trailer up and drive to point C, you get my drift. My Dad does it in real life and he says it's monotonous, but good money! He deals with explosive chemicals so he gets paid well ;)

Farming Sim is like: Plant some crops, wait for them to grow, harvest with combine, rinse and repeat as well as doing other stuff. Last time I tried Farm Sim 2011 I uninstalled within half an hour.... The only fun bit was modding it adding vehicles for my brother who loves this kind of thing, I enjoyed hacking the game files to make all the vehicles and addons free so you didn't have to earn in game credits....

This seemed surprisingly popular with the guys here at Neowin, enough that I wanted to play it and try it out. But I think that, like flight simulator, I would only play it for 5 minutes at a time.

• 4 weeks later...