Sprint Galaxy S3 and Jelly Bean is here!

http://www.reddit.co..._sprint_galaxy/

As it is said in this link, you can now add the official JB Android version to your S3 with these few easy steps. I just installed it, and it is working great.

I love the new animations for folders and the items in them, as well as how they look on the home screen. I'm still fooling around with it, but loving it so far.

Edit - Just had a hard lock happen by holding the home key and choosing the trashcan icon. Going to test it agian and see what happens. (after testing, not sure why it froze... As I did it again with a few programs opened and it closed them perfectly. )

My Quadrant Standard score went up a lot though, from 4800 to 5800.

• Like 1

hopefully the 4.1 update will help out those folks on stock that are experiencing all sorts of slowdowns with Touchwiz. I know with CM10 (4.1.2) The slowdowns dont happen at all.

hopefully the 4.1 update will help out those folks on stock that are experiencing all sorts of slowdowns with Touchwiz. I know with CM10 (4.1.2) The slowdowns dont happen at all.

Not sure about slow downs people talk about. I'm still stock, and before I upgraded to JB, it was still smooth as could be. I even have some intensive Live Wallpapers going, and transitions between screens and apps were still smooth, and still are.

I did go through the phone and disable all the bloatware and uninstall the apps that it would let me. But it is still stock, still fast, and awesome as ever :p