4 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm unable to change the lockscreen picture in the switch user account, the instant I click a user name the color and images changes to the one I chose to that users, but in between its the stock image and color...

Posted

That is a feature to use the stock one when dealing with multiple accounts, I believe you can manually save over the image file it uses though (if you can find it)
1 person likes this

Posted

[quote name='~Johnny' timestamp='1351456578' post='595279709']
That is a feature to use the stock one when dealing with multiple accounts, I believe you can manually save over the image file it uses though (if you can find it)
[/quote]

thanks, but i found that disabling the lock screen by gpedit more efficient... this is the least customizable windows version ever..... and will be raped by third-party developers, see start menu.

Posted

[quote name='syobon999' timestamp='1351457011' post='595279725']
thanks, but i found that disabling the lock screen by gpedit more efficient... this is the least customizable windows version ever..... and will be raped by third-party developers, see start menu.
[/quote]

You mean the new start screen that has every single feature of the start menu and more?

As regards the term raped...please find something else to use...it's offensive.