sanke1 gimmi some info ill help

#32 +d5aqoëp

d5aqoëp

Banned

• Tech Issues Solved: 1

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:59

so

is it on your pc what make

Just a general question as SLIC markers, SLP keys and vendor Certificates method is useless. Seems like no way to restore activation if one wants to do a clean format to remove crapware/spyware from OEM installs.

#33 Ottawa Gamerz

Ottawa Gamerz

Neowinian

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:03

"u are 8 u have to use your Hotmail this is the same with restore" , you don't "have" to use Hotmail .

yes u do all a restore does it add the key trust me i do this 4 a living

sanke1 if u have a restore on ur pc laptop run it it will key it 4 u

#34 OP dafin0

dafin0

Neowinian

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:06

My brand new Windows 8 (Core) HP Envy 23-D010A All-in-one PC doesn't have a product code anywhere on it. Annoying thing is, when I try to do a clean install using my Windows 8 Pro USB stick (I get pro with my TechNet sub) and wipe all the partitions, it installs Windows 8 Core and not Pro.
I noticed during the first few screens of setup, it displays a WIndows 8 EULA and not the Windows 8 Pro EULA. Then continuing through Setup, it does not ask for a Product Key.
When I use this USB stick on my Tablet, it asks for a Product key and then installs Windows 8 Pro..

SO.... Im guessing the EULAID for Windows 8 and/or the product code is now locked into the UEFI firmware or something.

The only way I can install Pro, is by installing Core, then upgrading to Pro then upgrading to Media Center. It seems pretty stupid to me. #firstworldproblems

Thanks this is really good to know, will make life a lot easier when doing fresh installs. so many times im doing a fresh install on someones computer and the key cannot be read

#35 Ottawa Gamerz

Ottawa Gamerz

Neowinian

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:08

Thanks this is really good to know, will make life a lot easier when doing fresh installs. so many times im doing a fresh install on someones computer and the key cannot be read

did the PC come with manuals look there

#36 skilithead

skilithead

Neowinian

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:09

"yes u do all a restore does it add the key trust me i do this 4 a living"

Whether you do or not is not the issue , your previous statement was false , you do not have to use a Hotmail account on 8 , fresh or other wise .

#37 Ottawa Gamerz

Ottawa Gamerz

Neowinian

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:12

"yes u do all a restore does it add the key trust me i do this 4 a living"

Whether you do or not is not the issue , your previous statement was false , you do not have to use a Hotmail account on 8 , fresh or other wise .

yes if u wish to use the store u do. but the restore function does not restore email ur wrong

#38 skilithead

skilithead

Neowinian

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:17

yes if u wish to use the store u do. but the restore function does not restore email ur wrong

Your talking about something completely different . You are able to use either a local account or a Hotmail account at installation , to say that you "have" to use Hotmail is false my friend .

#39 Ottawa Gamerz

Ottawa Gamerz

Neowinian

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:19

Your talking about something completely different . You are able to use either a local account or a Hotmail account at installation , to say that you "have" to use Hotmail is false my friend .

local account wtf but im tired and i dont really give a sh**

#40 Shane Nokes

Shane Nokes

Neowinian Senior

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:36

local account wtf but im tired and i dont really give a sh**

You also don't have to use hotmail.

You can use any valid email address to create a Microsoft Account.

#41 skilithead

skilithead

Neowinian

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:43

(Y)

#42 verved

verved

Neowinian

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:51

I knew i seen something awhile back
Its offline possibly to do with sandy but when it comes back up have a look here:

http://www.tomshardw...soft,16636.html

#43 Reverend Spam

Reverend Spam

Neowinian Senior

• Phone: Droid Bionic

Posted 30 October 2012 - 14:00

to know your windows 8 product key there are many tiny applications. just search in google with key words "key finder" and you will get many. I have one named magical jelly Bean Keyfinder 2.0.8 and it works well for windows 8.

Heh... I used this program, and it came up with neither my TechNet serial, or my media center upgrade serial. I don't have a CLUE where the serial it "found" came from, but it sure as hell wasn't used to install windows on my laptop.

#44 bodmas

bodmas

Neowinian

Posted 03 November 2012 - 13:19

@Shane Nokes,

sorry for that as I did not checked. but now I am giving a link which is also free and checked it and it dispalyas correct windos cd key: Advanced Tokens Manaager. when run as admin, it will show the license status as well as CD key used for windows. it also back up your license. use it as your wish.
Posted Image
http://www.mediafire...ens_Manager.zip