HTC 8X will be the MOST popular WP8

If you're buying a phone because it's lighter, you better not come back and complain when you realize it's built on thin metal frame and thin cheap plastic, and typical HTC quality. ;)

I wouldn't mind a 12mo with true unlimited data... not this puny wussy 2GB cap BS that I would blow thru in a week. US carriers suck

Me either but I don't see anything changing anytime soon.

Nokia and Microsoft shot themselves in the foot. They can't afford carrier exclusive phones, they need all the business/market share they can get.

• Like 2

Well, if some T-Mobile users desperately want the Nokia Lumia 920, they'll have to buy them unsubsidized. Since, the Nokia Lumia 920 does support T-Mobile's 3G, I can see a few taking this route.

For the most part, I do agree that T-Mobile's and Verizon Wireless's customers will stick with the subsidized HTC 8X.

What that said, I see absolutely nothing wrong with the HTC 8X. The device is simply gorgeous and its beauty rival that of the Nokia Lumia 920. Clearly, HTC has put some major design work in.

In fact, I am on AT&T, but I am still considering whether I should get the Nokia Lumia 920 or the HTC 8X.

Only 16GB and no card slot.

Sorry, deal-breaker for me :(

I struggle keeping more then 200MB free on my 16GB SD card.

Only 16GB and no card slot.

Sorry, deal-breaker for me :(

that and lack of nokia apps.. which imo really fill the gaps in the OS. example: Nokia Drive with turn by turn navigation