Modern Warfare 4 in development at IW according to Captain Price actor

3u5A3.jpg

The actor behind the most famous walking talking ?tache in gaming, Bill Murray (not that one), has made mention of a somewhat inevitable follow-up to Modern Warfare 3. ?Yeah, on Monday I am off to meet Infinity Ward about the next game, Modern Warfare 4, I?m doing work on the sequel to Modern Warfare 3, it carries straight on and I only ever appear in the Modern Warfare games? he told This Is Xbox.

It looks like Treyarch and Infinity Ward will continue to share the Call of Duty series year on year. I quite like the idea that Modern Warfare will continue as an ongoing 24-esque action series while Black Ops becomes steadily more bonkers. By 2022 Captain Price will have come back from the dead eighty times and killed every single terrorist in the world and Black Ops will be set on Mars.

What would you like to see from Modern Warfare 4?

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/10/30/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-4-in-development-at-iw-according-to-captain-price-actor/

:o

Id probably bu

"What would you like to see from Modern Warfare 4?"

A new graphics engine.

This. The gameplay, I'll admit, can be addicting - I passed on MW3 and I'll be passing on BO2, but show some commitment to a new engine prior to (console) 'next-gen'.