AMD teams up with EA & Crytek to provide Crysis 3 Closed Alpha Keys&#33

How do you generate invites anyways?

This is what I'd like to know, as I haven't had any luck with any of the websites I've tried. It's not long until the alpha ends and it looks like I won't get to try it. :(

So far I haven't been able to try the game even though I did get a key because the game won't start, tried everything suggested that I can find anywhere, was even going to help the devs troubleshoot the issue (many people are unable to launch the game), but they never replied after initial contact (gmail, like most email providers, block exe's, so I didn't get the program they attempted to send to assist with the troubleshooting) so I can't even attempt to help then fix it. :/

This is what I'd like to know, as I haven't had any luck with any of the websites I've tried. It's not long until the alpha ends and it looks like I won't get to try it. :(

Your key is sent.

Oh and to answer you guys's question, you remember the ranked games being only available to some Ranked Server Providers, right? Like, BF2, BF2142, Medal of Honor, Bad company 2, BF3, Medal of Honor: Breakthrough, Crysis2, Crysis3, and probably some I forgot?

The company I work for we are Ranked Server Providers, and for Crysis 3, EA gave us batches of keys to share around. We first got a batch, which the company decided to share with old clients (Makes sense really), but we got... ALOT of keys. So, we figured we wouldn't waste em and share the keys with people.

And you guys are the recipients of this sharing of wealth! :)

BTW, my company is http://artofwarcentral.com .

Your key is sent.

Oh and to answer you guys's question, you remember the ranked games being only available to some Ranked Server Providers, right? Like, BF2, BF2142, Medal of Honor, Bad company 2, BF3, Medal of Honor: Breakthrough, Crysis2, Crysis3, and probably some I forgot?

The company I work for we are Ranked Server Providers, and for Crysis 3, EA gave us batches of keys to share around. We first got a batch, which the company decided to share with old clients (Makes sense really), but we got... ALOT of keys. So, we figured we wouldn't waste em and share the keys with people.

And you guys are the recipients of this sharing of wealth! :)

BTW, my company is http://artofwarcentral.com .

I'd like to request a key! I want to try it out on my brother's laptop which has a DX11 GPU. Thanks in advance. :)

I'd like to request a key! I want to try it out on my brother's laptop which has a DX11 GPU. Thanks in advance. :)

Sent.

So far I haven't been able to try the game even though I did get a key because the game won't start, tried everything suggested that I can find anywhere, was even going to help the devs troubleshoot the issue (many people are unable to launch the game), but they never replied after initial contact (gmail, like most email providers, block exe's, so I didn't get the program they attempted to send to assist with the troubleshooting) so I can't even attempt to help then fix it. :/

What error are you getting, if any?

Are you sure your PC has Windows 7 and a DX11 card?

What error are you getting, if any?

No error's, Windows Event Viewer does have two crash errors ever time I try to start it......a standard "Faulting application, Crysis 3 MP Alpha.exe" and another that says "Windows cannot access the file blah blah........File: <no file given>".

I've tried a repair installation, running Origin as admin, running Crysis 3 MP Alpha as admin, disabling UAC, verifying a correct md5 hash on the game EXEs, trying the latest GPU drivers and older ones (some people had luck with the 12.8 drivers working, but not the newer ones) and of course redownloading and reinstalling the game from scratch.....nothing has worked and the devs (and alpha forums as a whole) have been unresponsive in assisting with getting it fixed.

Are you sure your PC has Windows 7 and a DX11 card?

Positive, Windows 7 Professional SP1 64-bit. ATI 6950 GPU....no on-board video so I can't disable that (nothing to disable).

Are there any keys left? No big deal if there isn't. Just wanted to try it out.

Left? No.

Right? Oh yeah, plenty.

Sent.

Are there possibly any keys left Farchord...if there are, would it be possible for me to acquire one of said keys?

Wait, what? How come I didn't see this thread until now, and how come I didn't know about a Crysis 3 alpha at all until now?! And how come I'm asking dumb questions?

Also, can I get a key? I know dumb question :(

I'd take one off your hands if there are any left. Played so much of Crysis 2 which was an amazing game but unfortunately burdened with so many problems and bugs, already read that they finally fixed the orbital strike bug though so my hopes are high :D

Has anyone found a way to enable SLI yet? I've tried a few suggestions posted online but none of them worked - the game either plays on a single card or crashes. The issue is that my primary resolution is 2560x1600, so I've had to drop it down to High settings to get a playable framerate. It's annoying because Crysis 2 fully supported SLI and I got 60fps at max settings.

The gameplay seems solid at least, which is a good start.