Nokia Lumia 920 supports WIND Mobile's HSPA+ on AWS band

So I take it nokia hasn't listed which bands the 920 supports exactly?

Well, it's very interesting because according to Nokia's website, the Nokia Lumia 920 does not support WCDMA on the AWS 1700 Mhz band.

Apparently, since WIND like T-Mobile uses AWS for HSPA+, the Nokia Lumia 920 should also work on T-Mobile HSPA+ network.

That's awesome.

According to the phone's specs on the Canadian Nokia website (under "Hardware"), it supports the following bands:

• LTE 700
  • LTE 850
  • LTE 1700
  • LTE 1900
  • LTE 2100

I don't know why they have LTE in front of all those frequencies. LTE 1700, for instance, is AWS. From the limited research I've done, I learned that Rogers, Bell, and Telus are using AWS-1 (UMTS Band IV) for their LTE networks. It's weird because the last time I checked, it didn't have LTE 1700/2100.

That's awesome.

According to the phone's specs on the Canadian Nokia website (under "Hardware"), it supports the following bands:

• LTE 700
  • LTE 850
  • LTE 1700
  • LTE 1900
  • LTE 2100

I don't know why they have LTE in front of all those frequencies. LTE 1700, for instance, is AWS. From the limited research I've done, I learned that Rogers, Bell, and Telus are using AWS-1 (UMTS Band IV) for their LTE networks. It's weird because the last time I checked, it didn't have LTE 1700/2100.

Well, it's very interesting that the supported WCDMA bands are not listed.

Well, it's very interesting that the supported WCDMA bands are not listed.

It would've made more sense to list them separately rather than just "LTE [frequency]". The way GSM Arena lists the frequencies is good (see here).

Here's a picture of the box with the supported frequencies: HowardForums

Now that the bands are known all you have to do is find out what your carrier uses and you should be good to go. Here in Greece my carrier uses 800/1900 iirc so I'm covered by the 920 without issue from what I've seen.