Virtualization Concept throw Network

I am thinking to build the conceptual design of Virtualization with four of my experimental Servers, but would like to know what tools do I required, after little research, I got VMware vSphere Hypervisor which can configure the Virtual envoirment for one server, but that is not what i want, maybe Linux KVM ?

here is a concept,

Physical Servers are all connected throw out gigabit LAN.

igFvXmuP9MJ9W.jpg

I want all of them to be configured as One Virtual Server or at least they can share the resources (with of course limitations of physics)

as shown below,

imPxxr0tz7MMK.jpg

So that, I can create as many Virtual Servers as many i want and distribute the resources amoung them.

iALMX12MAMBlr.jpg

Not VSphere but vCenter which control each physical vSphere, but thats costly solution, which i can't offord.

So the KVM is the only choice, since its Open source & widely supported, Thanks to Proxmox which make things easier :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Have you thought about trying http://www.eucalyptus.com/? It will sit on top of KVM and XEN as a cloud infrastructure with a web based console to manage your compute, storage, and network virtualization. I haven't had a chance to play with it yet, but it's on my list (plus it has full AWS API integration so you could back into Amazon EC2, S3, etc just in case you needed a public cloud).