Stan Lee Confirms 'Dr.Strange' and 'Black Panther' Movies

987565318.jpg

We already know Marvel plans on making a Doctor Strange and Black Panther films, scripts have been written, and it's just a matter of time before it happens. But for those of you who need a little more confirmation that these movies are coming, Stan Lee is here to give you peace of mind. In a recent interview with District the comic legend had this to say,

Oh they are all being made into movies! I can tell you there will definitely be a Dr. Strange movie! They are working on Antman, which requires really small cameras! Black Panther is being developed, one of my favorites?the Inhumans?All the hero?s will eventually be made into movies."

All the superheroes will get movies! Damn, he does realize there's over 5,000 of them. But I imagine he means the main heroes that most of us know, and maybe even a few that we don't.

So have you ever wondered what exactly Lee does as an executive producer at Marvel? He doesn't do much, he just enjoys collecting the paycheck. Here's what he had to say when asked about his duties...

None whatsoever, I have very little control. I don?t see the script, occasionally I will have lunch with the director or a star, like the guy making Antman, I don?t remember his name- I don?t remember names, or Robert Downey Jr., for Ironman and we talk about the characters. But all I do for the movies are the cameos really. Then when the movie comes out I am excited to see it just like all of you. I?m seeing it for the first time.

x

Love me some Dr. Strange. I just wish I knew who they had in mind to play him.

Viggo Mortensen was noted once which kinda fits

• 4 months later...

The Inhumans? Hm... Well, that could be interesting. Maybe a Fantastic Four tie-in... And though Doctor Strange I think could be really cool, I'm really not sure about Black Panther. I like the character, but I'm not sure if he can stand on his own for a movie... I think he would fit better in a movie like Avengers...