666 Park Avenue maybe cancelled due to Sandy

28is0zs.png

ABC is expected to make a decision about the fate of 666 Park Avenue soon. They?ll either cancel the low-rated drama or order some additional episodes. They could go either way but Mother Nature may have ended up tipping the scales.

The Sunday night drama is shot at Cine Magic Riverfront Studios in Brooklyn and the sets were heavily damaged by Hurricane Sandy. Cine Magic owner Peter Kapsalis tells EW, ?I went to check them out on the night of the storm at 10 p.m. and they were under 6 feet of water ? the entire complex. It wasn?t in very good shape.?

The water has now receded and Kapsalis reports that it did some serious damage to the 666 sets. He added, ?The Daylight Studio, which carried some of the smaller sets and was a little closer to the water [was] completely demolished? The main sets stayed in place even with the water rushing in [but] everything is extensively damaged.?

Kapsalis noted that it would likely be three weeks before shooting could resume in the studio but says that 666 Park Avenue could resume earlier by possibly filming on location or at Cine Magic?s SoHo location.

With such disappointing ratings, ABC could decide to cut their losses rather than wait for the sets to be reconstructed. Warner Bros. Television produces the show.

x

The show is damn good very stephen king ish a bit of the shinning a bit of Rose red all in one and a few other things .

to sava700

your wife watches this show and you dont this is not a damn soap opera like show this is a very much like i siad above stephen king ish like show very Horror like so Maby you confusing this show with something else she is watching

The show is damn good very stephen king ish a bit of the shinning a bit of Rose red all in one and a few other things .

yeah that's the vibe I got from the show

I'm not surprised - it's the number of the beast. Who chose that number? Do they know it's real meaning? From that perspective, I'm glad the sets got damaged.

I'm not surprised - it's the number of the beast. Who chose that number? Do they know it's real meaning? From that perspective, I'm glad the sets got damaged.

:huh: :s

I have no words.