Bought an IPad Mini with Verizon Internet Yesterday from Apple.com

I bought the 16 GB White/Silver with Verizon Cellular Model Yesterday on Apple.com. It will Ship in Mid November. This is the first time that I bought a Cellular IPad. Just FYI.

P.S. For those of you who are wondering exactly why I am buying this after recently Financing my IPhone 5 2 months ago, I had an increase in my Social Security Disability Benitfits as a result of becoming a Medicare/Medicaid Dual Eligible (just recently finally took effect) and I got rid of my Secondary Line on Verizon so my Money situation is better now.

• 2 weeks later...

Forgot to update this post that I received the IPad Mini on Thursday! Now I am just waiting for Verizon to send me a Sim Card with the Correct Phone Number on it so that I don't have to Deactivate my IPhone 5 to get new Service on the Device. It's supposed to be here no later than Tuesday.

Yes I do, I have been playing around with testing Apple IOS 6.1.0 Beta 2 all Weekend long (since the WIFI + Cellular Builds got posted on the Apple Developer Portal on Friday, or at least that's when it finally showed up on my IOS Developer Page) that I completely forgot to Update this Post that I had received the Verizon Wireless Apple IPad Mini on Thursday Morning by FedEx International Shipping (it Shipped from Foxconn in China as expected). It seems that any new Products on The Apple Store always ship directly from Foxconn, at least until they have their U.S.A. warehouses stocked up with adequate supply. :-)

I would enjoy it more however, if I didn't have to wait until Tuesday Evening to get the Sim Card that Verizon Wireless is sending me so that I don't have to Deactivate my Verizon Wireless Apple IPhone 5 just to get Service with them. Their sending me a New Sim Card since the one Apple sent me with my Apple.com Order did NOT come with an Extra Phone Number to use with the IPad Mini. :-(

By the way, just in case any body is wondering why I did NOT go for either a 4th Gen IPad with Cellular ($629) or a Microsoft Surface ($499), their just plain out of my reach right now with the Holiday's coming up and the fact that my 2010 Mac Mini is most likely NOT going to be able to run Next Year's Apple Mac OS. $459 for a 16 GB Apple IPad Mini seemed just right for me right now. :-)

• 5 weeks later...