Xbox Video Digital Rights Limitations

So I recently purchased a couple movies on Xbox Video and was pretty satisfied with the instant on streaming and video quality. I would even consider making the full time switch from blu-ray depending on two factors:

1. When I purchased these movies both of them had dates that I was told I could not redownload or stream them again. In other words, unless I had downloaded the movies already, I would lose access to them. I'm hoping this is just some outdated digital rights usage message. If you purchase a movie full price you should be able to redownload it or stream it as often you like. That's how the Apple Store works. So I'm curious, has anyone bought a movie and been able to stream it or download it again beyond the supposed end date?

2. I like to bring movies over to peoples houses an watch them. If the person had an Xbox, would I be able to sign into my Xbox profile and access my Xbox Video media? Has anyone been able to go on another Xbox and watch Xbox Video content?

Thanks.

Unless that's some sort of rental I think that's wrong. I'm not on o e of those teams currently so not sure if anything changed.

I always stream my purchases and have never had an issue. That is including stuff I bought years ago.

• 2 weeks later...

For the UK I think we only have the option to Rent, be it Stream or DLC. I would check the information for terms/rights on the purchase page.