1. 1. Which app logo do you like best?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • E
    • F

Question

Here's another set of logos I want your opinion on. A little background: Survly is an app I'm working on that helps restaurants gather customer feedback. The logo will be on the website, the web app, and the mobile app. Your vote is greatly appreciated :)

b9YEE.jpg

16 answers to this question

I think C is the best. The chrome logos are initially eye-catching but I bet the text would be difficult to read at smaller sizes.

I think C is the best. The chrome logos are initially eye-catching but I bet the text would be difficult to read at smaller sizes.

*looks at your profile logo* Don't you think you might be a little biased? ;)

Keep the votes coming guys. It's an even split so far! Don't know if that's a good or bad sign, haha.

*looks at your profile logo* Don't you think you might be a little biased? ;)

I KNEW someone would mention this. Hahaha. I like red. Sue me!! :shifty:

I would take C or D without that drop shadow and make them flat (actually the text globe looks as a cookie cutout) and try different type faces (fonts) on it. Those chromed logos I think are a little bit outdated and will look add in small sizes.

B. A is also possible but then the metallic reflection effect has to be way more subtle. Contrast between the light and dark areas is way too high.

C works so much better, red to me just reminds me of restaurants. Like someone above said, the other ones are too Apple like, and for you to have a strong brand you need to differentiate from that.