Apple Says Samsung’s Galaxy Note, Jelly Bean Infringe Patent

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 (Spork)

(Spork)

ANDROID-APPLE

• 4,786 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 22:59

Yeah, they'll try to patent the steering wheel.

and wheel too

#17 srbeen

srbeen

Neowinian

• 1,014 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 23:33

scheduled for 2014. Glad as so. The information will be irrelevant by then, which demonstrates the problem in technology litigation in its current form. Its like authors arguing who used similar sounding sentences in each others book.

#18 shakey

shakey

It's soooooo Educational

• 11,021 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 23:44

I hope Apple continues with all these lawsuits until a Judge finally just shuts them down or fines them into bankruptcy. I know it will never happen, but I always hope for a better future :p

#19 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 23:48

and wheel too

When that happens every tech company needs to gang up on them and go nuclear.

#20 +techbeck

techbeck

Neowinian Senior

• 18,255 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:03

Give up? they are barely warming up! this is their "thermonuclear war" on Android. Once they utterly destroy Samsung, they'll move onto the next OEM and repeat. Apple will only stop when Android is but a distant memory. On another note, whatever happened to Apple getting the ~US$1b fine tripled to ~US$3b? was it stopped or still going through the courts?

Samsung is not going anywhere...Android is not going anywhere. All Apple is doing is slowing down the competition, they will not stop it. And if Android happens to go somewhere, there will always be competition from somewhere. Problem is, Apple cannot compete and it shows. They were dominant at one time yes, because they were the only company producing products like the iPod and iPhone. Now that other companies are coming up with new and innovative ideas, Apple cannot compete. They never had to in this market before so they resort to suing over stupid **** instead of doing what made the company, treating their customers right and producing innovative products. If it wasnt for how the company was ran, I would probably own more Apple products. But I will take my money elsewhere.

#21 Open Minded

Open Minded

Balance

• 1,295 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 08:32

The whole trial was a crooked as a 1970's American president! :p

That friggin Carter! :D