Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Apple Says Samsung

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Apple Inc. told a judge that Samsung Electronics Co. (005930)

Posted

Apple .... go away...

3 people like this

Posted

Hold on a second. Am I reading this incorrectly or is Apple actually including products that could potentially use a stylus (but don't actually ship with one)?

1 person likes this

Posted

Hold on a second. Am I reading this incorrectly or is Apple actually including products that could potentially use a stylus (but don't actually ship with one)?

You're reading it correctly. Apple is on drugs if they think this will fly, although since Koh is still the judge it will!

Posted

Apple just doesn't give up, do they?

Posted

Scheduled for trial in 2014?

By then the iPhone 7 will be out, and so will the Galaxy S 6... I guess they'll infringe on patents too?

Posted

Wow, just wow. Apple, go the **** away. Seriously, Apple is is a sleazy company that only wants back control of something they will never get back. They love to play the victim. I cannot see how anyone can support this company. They are so worried about suing the competition and using that as a way to gain back control than actually improving their products and you know, innovating like they once did.

Get over yourselves...and I hope WP eats into your marketshare big time.

Scheduled for trial in 2014?

By then the iPhone 7 will be out, and so will the Galaxy S 6... I guess they'll infringe on patents too?

Oh, I am sure Apple will find a way to sue on EVERY product Samsung releases. I wish a judge would just throw out both of their claims and call it a day. This will keep going on and on as long as companies are allowed to sue over stupid ****...like rounded corners and LTE patents.

1 person likes this

Posted

Apple can suck on my peen.

Posted

This is getting so tiring...

Posted

So, Apple invented the stylus now?

Oh... So I guess all those stylus using PDA's and smartphones back in the Windows Mobile 2002 days were just figments of everyone's imagination, then...

Posted

Apple just doesn't give up, do they?

Give up? they are barely warming up! this is their "thermonuclear war" on Android. Once they utterly destroy Samsung, they'll move onto the next OEM and repeat. Apple will only stop when Android is but a distant memory. On another note, whatever happened to Apple getting the ~US$1b fine tripled to ~US$3b? was it stopped or still going through the courts?

Posted

^ That fine is never going to stand up. The whole trial was a crooked as a 1970's American president! :p

It'll get overturned and a new trial ordered.

Posted

LOL @ apple

Posted

Just wait when Apple enters the Car industry.

Posted

Just wait when Apple enters the Car industry.

Yeah, they'll try to patent the steering wheel.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah, they'll try to patent the steering wheel.

and wheel too

1 person likes this

Posted

scheduled for 2014. Glad as so. The information will be irrelevant by then, which demonstrates the problem in technology litigation in its current form. Its like authors arguing who used similar sounding sentences in each others book.

Posted

I hope Apple continues with all these lawsuits until a Judge finally just shuts them down or fines them into bankruptcy. I know it will never happen, but I always hope for a better future :p

Posted

and wheel too

When that happens every tech company needs to gang up on them and go nuclear.

Posted

Give up? they are barely warming up! this is their "thermonuclear war" on Android. Once they utterly destroy Samsung, they'll move onto the next OEM and repeat. Apple will only stop when Android is but a distant memory. On another note, whatever happened to Apple getting the ~US$1b fine tripled to ~US$3b? was it stopped or still going through the courts?

Samsung is not going anywhere...Android is not going anywhere. All Apple is doing is slowing down the competition, they will not stop it. And if Android happens to go somewhere, there will always be competition from somewhere. Problem is, Apple cannot compete and it shows. They were dominant at one time yes, because they were the only company producing products like the iPod and iPhone. Now that other companies are coming up with new and innovative ideas, Apple cannot compete. They never had to in this market before so they resort to suing over stupid **** instead of doing what made the company, treating their customers right and producing innovative products. If it wasnt for how the company was ran, I would probably own more Apple products. But I will take my money elsewhere.

Posted

The whole trial was a crooked as a 1970's American president! :p

That friggin Carter! :D