15 Absolutely Ridiculous Print Ads

WARNING: None of these print ads were approved by Don Draper. They?re just straight up insane pleas for your attention. I doubt any of these (mostly disturbing) ads are going to get any of us to have a sudden hankering for a McDonald?s shake, or suddenly see beer as an adorable choice of beverage, but I?ll let you be the judge. (I am, however, considering converting to Ice Creamism.)

A Finnish milk ad:

pxmug1.jpg

I think they?re supposed to be udders. I don?t think this will bring all the boys to the yard:

mcdonalds-finland-detail1.jpg

This just makes me want those puppies!:

molson+ad+21.png

Are the noodles hallucinogenic? That?s what I?m getting from this:

dragonnoodle3.jpg

So it?s not a print ad. It?s just a really f***ed up (fake) product with picture:

funny+nappy+ad.jpg

Subtle, BK:

bk-ad.jpg

This is for condoms. This is also gross:

Creative-Durex-Condom-Ads-feeldesain.jpg

The most interesting idiotic man in the world. ?I don?t always smoke, but when I do??:

DOC-ad-I-smoke-for-smell-brightened.jpg

I can hear Susan B. Anthony crying:

vintage-sexist-ads-1721.jpg

This is for ice cream. Ice cream + religion = ICE CREAMISM:

ice-cream-1.jpg

The post office is getting desperate. Creepy desperate:

printadarchive.jpg

Oh, come on. We all put on a bit overtime:

8.jpg

SO WEAR OUR PANTS, STUPID!:

print-ads-typography-13.jpg

Oh this is good. Because I like my chicken to relax a little before I tear it apart with my mouth:

9.jpg

Okay, yeah, I?ll buy your car ? but only if you promise me I?ll never have to see this image again:

alpha-romeo-print-ad-with-baby.jpg

http://www.pophangov...lous-print-ads/

• Like 2

Yeah some of these are great, the condom ad is one of the best so is the second last one with the chicken.

Thongies make no sense. When a baby ****s it gets EVERYWHERE in that diaper. Several time I think my daughter **** more than her weight with that diaper getting super saggin