5 posts in this topic

Posted

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]In Washington state I502 passed, [url="http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2019621894_elexmarijuana07m.html"]http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2019621894_elexmarijuana07m.html[/url] I am soo jealous and want to move back to the west. Not only does this effect street prices this could effect the whole region pricing.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Now that its legal for Washington to sell and cultivate could we logically export to Canada and put that towards trade deficit? I understand Canada has they're own **** (BC bud and so on). But if we trade marked a blend and exported it we could charge tarrif on it just as alchol . . I see nothing but positives in this whole deal.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Anyone have status or repeal? or any other comments on the subject?[/size][/font][/color]

Posted

You need to look into the law a little bit more before you start getting 'jealous' and talk about effecting prices and everything else.

It only legalized recreational use (possession of less than 1 ounce). Nothing else. Still illegal to grow, sell, or transport. And a tougher DUI law for pot kicks in with it. All this does is eliminate the need for cops to arrest/fine/whatever people for minor possession.

Posted

So you want to deal drugs across the border? Yeah that's going to fly. :s

Posted

[quote name='episode' timestamp='1352309801' post='595304025']
You need to look into the law a little bit more before you start getting 'jealous' and talk about effecting prices and everything else.

It only legalized recreational use (possession of less than 1 ounce). Nothing else. Still illegal to grow, sell, or transport. And a tougher DUI law for pot kicks in with it. All this does is eliminate the need for cops to arrest/fine/whatever people for minor possession.
[/quote]

I'm curious, how will they be able to detect pot use? Will they have a new test?

Posted

[quote name='g0ld1e' timestamp='1352311713' post='595304131']
I'm curious, how will they be able to detect pot use? Will they have a new test?
[/quote]

It says Cultivate and sell on the state level but yeah still federal laws are in place at the border . . .got a little excited there .