Photo

I-502 Exporting to Canada for sale? Trade Deficit?

trade export weed 420 i502 washington

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 j1232

j1232

Moses

• 166 posts
  • Phone: HTC EVO 4g 3d V

Posted 07 November 2012 - 17:30

In Washington state I502 passed, http://seattletimes....rijuana07m.html I am soo jealous and want to move back to the west. Not only does this effect street prices this could effect the whole region pricing.

Now that its legal for Washington to sell and cultivate could we logically export to Canada and put that towards trade deficit? I understand Canada has they're own **** (BC bud and so on). But if we trade marked a blend and exported it we could charge tarrif on it just as alchol . . I see nothing but positives in this whole deal.

Anyone have status or repeal? or any other comments on the subject?

#2 episode

episode

Neowinian Fanatic

• 6,834 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 17:36

You need to look into the law a little bit more before you start getting 'jealous' and talk about effecting prices and everything else.

It only legalized recreational use (possession of less than 1 ounce). Nothing else. Still illegal to grow, sell, or transport. And a tougher DUI law for pot kicks in with it. All this does is eliminate the need for cops to arrest/fine/whatever people for minor possession.

#3 ahhell

ahhell

Neowinian Senior

• 8,896 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 17:42

So you want to deal drugs across the border? Yeah that's going to fly. :s

#4 suprNOVA

suprNOVA

devSquad

• 926 posts
  • Phone: Blackberry Z10

Posted 07 November 2012 - 18:08

You need to look into the law a little bit more before you start getting 'jealous' and talk about effecting prices and everything else.

It only legalized recreational use (possession of less than 1 ounce). Nothing else. Still illegal to grow, sell, or transport. And a tougher DUI law for pot kicks in with it. All this does is eliminate the need for cops to arrest/fine/whatever people for minor possession.

I'm curious, how will they be able to detect pot use? Will they have a new test?

#5 OP j1232

j1232

Moses

• 166 posts
  • Phone: HTC EVO 4g 3d V

Posted 08 November 2012 - 19:03

I'm curious, how will they be able to detect pot use? Will they have a new test?

It says Cultivate and sell on the state level but yeah still federal laws are in place at the border . . .got a little excited there .