If it is half of anything you guys are saying it is, then I might get it tonight. Was gonna wait till Friday, but looks like me and Activision finally have a deal after all these years

PS3 version is currently having world wide server connection issues.

Zombies work, not much else does atm.

Less than 24 hours since release and there are already hackers in the game. Kind of sad..

Then gamers wonder why they want to dump game support for PCs and just make games for Consoles. Very sad indeed as nothing beats a PC when it comes to gaming.

Then gamers wonder why they want to dump game support for PCs and just make games for Consoles. Very sad indeed as nothing beats a PC when it comes to gaming.

Except you can hack quite fine on consoles also. It's harder obviously (though some would argue it's easier in ways, I don't think so lol) I mean Halo 4 had hacks out for MP literally within hours of release apparently.

Except you can hack quite fine on consoles also. It's harder obviously (though some would argue it's easier in ways, I don't think so lol) I mean Halo 4 had hacks out for MP literally within hours of release apparently.

Nothing close to PC.. it's an advantage of a closed system obviously.. the modded consoles don't last long and are far and few between and the really mods and hacks for consoles happen with controllers and stuff, nothing like wallhacks, aimbots etc.. they can alter the rate of fire on single shot weapons and stuff but it's still playable and you really risk to be completely banned by Microsoft which has zero policy on stuff like this to the point they ban your whole console. You can't really do that on a PC.

This is why on consoles you have "private" games where they can use hacks and level up quickly but in public matches you can forget about it.

One of the major reasons why I play on PC very rarely. The hacking and cheating just pis*es me off way too much. I want to have fun and play with other people and compete in skill not compete against hacks.

So activision filed a claim against the guy who made that video to have it removed from youtube. He wasn't trying to bad mouth the game or Activision, he just wanted people to be aware of it and was wondering where he could post it to report the hackers. Stay classy Activision.

I've been playing FPS games on PC for about 14 years now. I have to admit, I've started moving over to console for my FPS fix due to cheaters.

It's so easy to cheat on PC, anyone can do it. Sure there are cheats and hacks on Consoles but there are very few and they don't last very long at all.

3 or 4 years ago I said I'd never play an FPS game on a console. Now I buy pretty much all my games on PS3.

The worst part about it is leaving my friends behind who still refuse to move from PC to Console.

I think hackers will be the death of PC gaming, not piracy.

Played it wednesday night for an hour or so, zombies mode is pretty good just need to learn the map.. Absolutely loved the nuketown 2025 map, awesome graphics, havnt played it all that much to have a full review about it but ill definitely be playing it more later on!

Not particularly, you're clearly expecting way more than you're going to get. High standards? Works both ways mate.

Not really, it's still the ID tech 4 engine. But I must admit they are making a good job to keeping it alive

Not really, it's still the ID tech 4 engine. But I must admit they are making a good job to keeping it alive

Actually it's ID tech 3 based, which is even more insane if you think about it.

I actually find it quite strange how this thread isn't bustling with people playing it together and whatnot. Usually, this thread is hundreds of pages long, but now it's a bit like it's not even released!

Are there any sales figures out yet for BOII? I can't help but think that this has maybe gone down sales wise by quite a bit compared to Modern Warfare 3, I haven't seen a lot of people talking about it like I have the other Call of Duty's :/

I can't even play the game right now. There's a problem of some sort where certain ISP's can get online. I can't connect to BOP2 online services right now. Haven't been able to all day, there's a support thread going on the activision forums right now there are lots of people having the same problem.

I am curious have they ever went back to using dedicated multiplayer servers? I haven't bought any of the CoD games for a couple of years because of the lack of dedicated servers but I might be into getting this one if there's dedicated, I searched but the info I got back said they were both dedicated and player hosted so I'm not really sure what the answer is lol

This game is garbage. Graphics looks cartoonish when compared to Modern warfare or even Halo 4. Sounds are terrible. Even the gameplay (player movements) seems unrealistic. I sold it a day after I bought it.

I am curious have they ever went back to using dedicated multiplayer servers? I haven't bought any of the CoD games for a couple of years because of the lack of dedicated servers but I might be into getting this one if there's dedicated, I searched but the info I got back said they were both dedicated and player hosted so I'm not really sure what the answer is lol

No dedicated servers. My third game in I was 15-1 and the noob game host decides to rage quit, ending the session.

Graphics looks cartoonish when compared to Modern warfare or even Halo 4.

cartoonish compared to Halo 4?!?! bwahahahahahahha.... gasp.... bwaaaahahahah... Halo 4 is the most cartoon like out of all modern shooters. You are clearly talking out of your ass.

cartoonish compared to Halo 4?!?! bwahahahahahahha.... gasp.... bwaaaahahahah... Halo 4 is the most cartoon like out of all modern shooters. You are clearly talking out of your ass.

The difference is Halo is a sci-fi shooter. Yet despite this, it still beats out Blacks ops (both 1 and 2) graphically. I cannot believe anyone can be impressed with it. The gameplay animations are just as bad. I didn't even bother to play the single player this year because of the lack of improvement. Halo, it appears, has a is far superior engine behind it.

The Modern Warfare series is also more impressive than Black ops series. Had MW3 been a Treyarch game, came out after Black ops 2 and been called Black ops 3, I would have thought it been a huge step up.

What are you talking about?, Halo 4 isn't cartoon like at all.

None of these shooters have "cartoony" art direction.

What are you talking about?, Halo 4 isn't cartoon like at all.

None of these shooters have "cartoony" art direction.

The little midget things running around making funny noises? Guys in super space suits? The brighter color palette. Those elements are absolutely cartoon like.