official gaming pc xbox ps3 wiiu call of duty

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91 OP Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:10

The dialogues are one of the best, or dare I say, the best, in a video game I have ever heard. (Y)

#92 OP Muhammad Farrukh

Muhammad Farrukh

The End is Nigh

• 7,621 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:57

Are these strike missions, or whatever the name is, part of the main story? I mean, does it effect the outcome?
'Cause it gets pretty rough and I got overwhelmed by enemy AI in the first one and had to quit

#93 tiagosilva29

tiagosilva29

You might think that, I couldn't possibly comment.

• 12,155 posts
  • Phone: I need a new one. Gibe moni plos

Posted 25 November 2012 - 13:03

Savimbi isn't dark enough. His accent doesn't cut it either.

#94 Largoh

Largoh

Epic of all Epics

• 45 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 13:37

I have yet to see any hackers on the pc version. Heck, I play a lot of pc fps games and never run into hackers, they aren't nearly as common as you are making them out to be.

You've gotta be kidding surely? You'd be surprised just how many people are actually cheating on your chosen server but just hiding it well. These are the people who cheat is leagues and get away with it for years.

#95 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

• 10,466 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:24

Slane, sorry dude, playing it on PC!

Larry, I thought you said FPS on PC only like three years ago hahaha, what happened?

Shotta - this can wait, get it when you can afford it, it's still going to be the same awesome game!

And Muhammad, only one strike force mission is mandatory. I failed it miserably, as you say they're really hard. I think it changes the ending, as the SP this time has MULTIPLE ENDINGS in a COD title!

#96 vetDirtyLarry

DirtyLarry

®®\vers.12.vis.13.u.03.al\DL

• 16,918 posts
  • Phone: Galaxy S4

Posted 03 December 2012 - 14:13

Larry, I thought you said FPS on PC only like three years ago hahaha, what happened?

This game does not really count. :rofl:
Truth is, I have become a lot more flexible about things, and I do like the comfort of my couch, so I do not HAVE to play them on PC, just prefer them when possible. But the main inspiration for getting it on the 360 is all of my friends own it on that. That really is the main reason.

#97 HardyRexion

HardyRexion

Neowinian

• 192 posts
  • Phone: Yes. Galaxy S4

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:45

Anybody playing this online for 360?

Starting to suck playing by myself all the time. Hard to win. :(

Get involved with a clan. I do, one that doesn't take it too serious and is all about having a laugh. Hackers/boosters are kicked out immediately. Just go to the Elite app. Many clans advertise they want players. Just a thought

#98 Kriz

Kriz

Neowinian Senior

• 8,427 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 4S

Posted 05 December 2012 - 14:19

Me and my brother been blasting the Zombies the past few nights, middle map cant think what its called, original difficulty just the two of us , managed to get to level 20 last night :| Oh my god, it kicked right off!!

#99 neoadorable

neoadorable

Neowinian Senior

• 10,466 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:29

Got it Larry, i can see the logic. Guess Steam big picture mode is for folks like you! for me it's the opposite, i'm really enjoying it on PC and have gotten most of the season's big titles on PC.

Haven't tried zombies yet...is it any good? what's the story like? sounds very L4D-ish.

#100 vetLOC

LOC

I finally changed this.

• 13,919 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 14:39

Me and my brother been blasting the Zombies the past few nights, middle map cant think what its called, original difficulty just the two of us , managed to get to level 20 last night :| Oh my god, it kicked right off!!

Middle map? You mean Town? lol

#101 +Livin in a box

Livin in a box

Oh man. I shot Marvin in the face.

• 2,493 posts
  • Phone: HTC One M8

Posted 09 December 2012 - 14:43

I didn't like Town at first but it has grown on me. Got to round 26 on it but then with the fire and the amount of zombies it all just gets too much!

Has anyone got any of the permanent perks on Tranzit? I've got Deadshot, quick revive and the steel barriers so far, the Stamin-Up is next but there's a lot to do for that!

#102 Javik

Javik

Beware the tyrrany of those that wield power

• 5,920 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 17:23

I felt like the morality choices were somewhat thrown in as an afterthought to get in on the trend. Single player campaign wasn't bad but it didn't exactly wow me either.

#103 Kriz

Kriz

Neowinian Senior

• 8,427 posts
  • Phone: iPhone 4S

Posted 09 December 2012 - 23:13

Middle map? You mean Town? lol

Pahah yes that is what i meant :D