sales smartphones galaxy s iii iphone 4s

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#16 Growled

Growled

Neowinian Senior

• 41,508 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:47

I've had mine for about 6 months. Starting to feel the strain. Samsung should have put more RAM in this model.

Which is why I'll probably upgrade to the Note 2. It has plenty of RAM.

#17 C-Squarez

C-Squarez

ARE YOU IN THAT MOOD YET?!?!

• 5,177 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:57

I LOVE my S3. I really do!

#18 Aheer.R.S.

Aheer.R.S.

I cannot Teach Him, the Boy has no Patience!

• 12,149 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:01

Although I do love my S3, it's an amazing phone, I'm also aware that with how fast android updates, changes and grows, I can see the next Super Smart Android phone toppling the S3 just as quick.

#19 Rippleman

Rippleman

Neowinian Senior

• 4,007 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:27

i have tried and tried and tried to like Android but no matter how much I use it, I just can not bring my self to like the "flow" of it nor the logic of the flow. I think it will always feel clumsy.

This sums it up for me to describe Android.

Posted Image

#20 +techbeck

techbeck

It's not that I am lazy, it's that I just don't care

• 19,652 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:40

I am pretty sure Apple has that patented. So if that describes Android, expect Apple to sue soon.

Joking aside, every has their own tastes and their idea of the flow they want. I myself find iOS old, stale, and boring as hell. Still on the fence about WP8 but have been watching things closely.

#21 moloko

moloko

Neowinian Senior

• 2,721 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:54

As nice as it is. I still just ordered a iphone. Samsung please make a high end phone that is smaller.

#22 Nashy

Nashy

Neowinian Senior

• 9,092 posts
  • Phone: Samsung Galaxy S5 - SM-G900i

Posted 10 November 2012 - 04:40

i have tried and tried and tried to like Android but no matter how much I use it, I just can not bring my self to like the "flow" of it nor the logic of the flow. I think it will always feel clumsy.

I'm a big fan of Android. and have had many Android devices (Also had iPhones and absolutely love them to death). I know exactly what you mean. Things just don't seem setout right, especially with settings. Even after having about 8 devices, I still struggle to find what I need in the settings.

As nice as it is. I still just ordered a iphone. Samsung please make a high end phone that is smaller.

If they did, the only thing they have is that they have Android and WP8. If you don't mind iOS, I think the iPhone is the absolute perfect phone for the market it holds.

I just want Samsung to make a phone that feels as strong, and good as the iPhone.

#23 I am Reid

I am Reid

Neowinian Senior

• 4,409 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:19

Although I do love my S3, it's an amazing phone, I'm also aware that with how fast android updates, changes and grows, I can see the next Super Smart Android phone toppling the S3 just as quick.

in specs, yes. In sales, no. The HTC J butterfly, and DLX will both trump the GS3 is specs, but no where close to the same amount of sales.