Advice on Windows Tablets (For Work)

I have been asked to look into some of the existing tablets running Windows 7 or 8 (only due to software compatibility)

They are for use with Pharmacy Technicians going onto wards/dispensing medicine/printing labels for prescriptions etc so need to have a decent battery life

I am the first to admit I don't know much about tablets, I have a Samsung Galaxy 10.1, but that is the extent of my knowledge on them!

Could somebody give me a few ideas of what to look at that's decently spec'd and decent battery life? Would be very much appreciated :)

Also, They have asked if there is a possibility of having a small, hand-held label printer (Connecting through either Bluetooth of WiFi) - Any ideas?

If you need full x86 compatibility I would look into the new tablets coming out with the Intel Clover Trail CPU's

They are supposed to be the competitor for ARM, good battery life, less heat, hopefully cheaper then the Core processors

Thanks very much both of you! I will check out the Surface Pro and the Intel Clover Trail CPU's - Cheaper is good since its for the NHS! but need to get quality, decent equipment! - Finally got my department told that buying cheap laptops is a total false economy, I have users who received a HP 6465b laptop as PC Refresh but they actually asked for their 4 year old laptops back they were that bad!:)