'Storage Wars' At War With Star After Claims That Show Is Fake

Being an owner of a storage facility, and actually having them already do a show here on our property........ all I'll say is... Yuuuuup! :p

is the chick at least hot in person? :p

is the chick at least hot in person? :p

Eh, not really. What surprised me was the way bidding was done. They do a real bidding, then the fake bidding that they tape. The fake bidding they raise the price for, to make it that much more dramatic. I really didn't pay much attention to it. It drew in this huge crowd, but due to the show, it didn't bring in the money we were hoping for. Now we get these huge crowds for all the other auctions we have, which I'm thankful for, but the show I dislike, greatly. I didn't stick around for the camera shots and didn't want to be on film. Just not my cup of tea.

Everyone comes in expecting it to be like what they see, and instead, realize it's just peoples junk that they didn't want to actually store in eyesight of anyone, and that they normally just lost interest in and let the unit go into lein. But again, the crowds we get are just insane for the size of property. I have an office that holds maybe 20 poeple.... and we get crowds of around 200 every auction now.

Eh, not really. What surprised me was the way bidding was done. They do a real bidding, then the fake bidding that they tape. The fake bidding they raise the price for, to make it that much more dramatic. I really didn't pay much attention to it. It drew in this huge crowd, but due to the show, it didn't bring in the money we were hoping for. Now we get these huge crowds for all the other auctions we have, which I'm thankful for, but the show I dislike, greatly. I didn't stick around for the camera shots and didn't want to be on film. Just not my cup of tea.

Everyone comes in expecting it to be like what they see, and instead, realize it's just peoples junk that they didn't want to actually store in eyesight of anyone, and that they normally just lost interest in and let the unit go into lein. But again, the crowds we get are just insane for the size of property. I have an office that holds maybe 20 poeple.... and we get crowds of around 200 every auction now.

I'm guessing that it was the Texas version of the show that filmed at your place. If so, is Moe's nose bigger in person? lol

I'm guessing that it was the Texas version of the show that filmed at your place. If so, is Moe's nose bigger in person? lol

Actually, everyone seemed smaller... maybe it's due to me watching the show before on a huge tv though :p Everyone on TV always seems so much bigger, then when I meet them, they are shorter than me normally lol.

Watched a clip that claimed the show is fake last night and have to agree it is even though i read "They explained this clip on the site, the boxes fell"

If the boxes fell then how did one open up and get onto a chair that was to the left (originally on the floor or changed with one from the front that is my main suspicion)? Also how did the other two open up and get turned more than 90 degrees? Sorry but that show is fake, i dont believe there are that many treasure sin storage lockers and people just "leaving" them i know if i had a locker and was strapped for cash id sell the gear and payment would be by debit so like i said dont believe it at all.

As for the comment Brandi needs her own show, i agree! She's damn hot! lol