Winter is officially here at my house

We hardly had snow last winter here in Toronto, the few times it snowed it ended up melting away. But I have a feeling this winter may be different because of the last 2 storms that ended up hitting the east coast.

It's 0200 here. Woke up to stoke the fire and add another couple logs. So cold here, that my bones hurt so bad, I can't sleep. So, whoever wants this damn snow, come and get it.

Where I live, it can go down to 5 degree C. Once we had record breaking 2 degree C. :rofl: But no snow and I have never seen it in my life. I actually want to. :(

It was 72F here in Iowa City, Iowa today... I swear we have one of the few states were you will literally have no idea what it's going to be like in between summer and winter...

I'm hoping for snow this year, and lots of it

Last Winter all we had was one storm in Oct and barely anything else all winter BUT it was COLD, one morning as the kids were heading to the bus to go to school it was -2 f (-19 c) and it didn't really warm up too much most of that week, and that wasn't counting the wind chill

It's around -4C in Calgary right now, but the last few days it's been around -13C for a high, not to mention there was 2 straight days of heavy snow.