Syfy Renews Haven, No Word on Alphas

Emily-Rose-tweeted-pic-April-23-20121.png

Earlier today, Syfy announced that they've picked up Haven, starring Emily Rose, Lucas Bryant and occasionally former WWE Superstar Edge, for a 13-episode fourth season.

Following WWE Smackdown on Friday nights, Haven is the number one cable program in the 18-49 and 25-54 demos, in the 10pm slot.

?We couldn?t be happier to see the story of Audrey Parker and the creepy, quirky town of Haven continue next year," said Mark Stern, President, Original Content, Syfy, and Co-Head, Original Content, Universal Cable Productions. "Season 3 has hit a creative and critical high and we?re very excited to see where the talented production team takes our colorful cast of characters led by the perfect trifecta of Emily Rose, Eric Balfour and Lucas Bryant in Season 4.?

Still no word on a Season 3 pickup for Syfy's Alphas, which wrapped up its second season back in October. As fans of that show, we here at IGN TV remain hopeful.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/11/09/syfy-renews-haven-no-word-on-alphas

I haven't watched Haven yet but I'm a huge fan of Alphas. I really hope they renew it for at least one more season.

They need to renew Alphas, because they've left it with a major cliffhanger ending, although there's been a lot of shows over the last few years that they cancelled with a cliffhanger making the show unresolved.

I was really into Alphas first season, but after the first 2 eps of season 2 I just stopped watching for some reason :/

I stopped watching before the end of first season, suppose I just love heroes to much and couldn't get into it