How to completely remove MOH warfighter

Hi

I just installed MOH warfighter, but cant find the uninstaller, its not listed in add/remove and revo uninstaller also does not show it listed. How do i cleanly uninstall it ???

And if for one reason or another you can't uninstall it on origin, just shut origin down and delete the MOH Warfighter game folder directly in explorer.

nope.. not through origin... m not logged into origin.. should i just delete the game folder and run ccleaner after??

nope.. not through origin... m not logged into origin.. should i just delete the game folder and run ccleaner after??

Try installing it again, it may have not installed correctly. After that, you could probably uninstall it properly. :p

In other words you have an illegal copy. All games can be uninstalled trough Origin, why would you go trough some back ways otherweise?

In other words you have an illegal copy. All games can be uninstalled trough Origin, why would you go trough some back ways otherweise?

Now you done did it, cue in ignorant rant about how "bad" or "evil" to have to use Origin, etc, just to cover the fact that the has an illegal copy of the game