Humorous Google Maps UK walking route

Here is the link.

All looks fine - but change to Walking directions :p

Um what?

First:

Walking directions are in beta.

Use caution ? This route may be missing sidewalks or pedestrian paths.

Second (and most important):

This route includes a ferry. - more info ?

This route crosses through multiple countries.

Turn off the ferry option and it will put you directly thru UK...

What on Earth will make you leave Land's End and go to Scotland is beyond me.

Amazing people, some of the best landscapes in the UK, mountains, snow, best surfing in the UK i could go on but you get the picture (and no i'm not from Scotland, i used to holiday in both Cornwall and Scotland and have now moved to Scotland.

Of course it could be worse, it could be Mumbai...

Amazing people, some of the best landscapes in the UK, mountains, snow, best surfing in the UK i could go on but you get the picture (and no i'm not from Scotland, i used to holiday in both Cornwall and Scotland and have now moved to Scotland.

Of course it could be worse, it could be Mumbai...

I preferred milder climate of Devon & Cornwall (Lived there for 5 years) compared to Scottish highlands. Found the winter to be too harsh.

Anyway, even here, once you are out of Mumbai, there are some amazing landscapes nearby especially during the rainy season.

Certainly is the long way round :p

do you think walking the length or Britain takes the longest or taking the long way round on ferries ?

I prefer the one that was down in japan to china or something though "get on the waterjet"

You know Google Maps is actually right here, its picked a route which is possible to walk, walking all way through the UK would take longer than using a ferry its just took into account that you want to go by foot and not walk with no transport at all.

haha you got to love googles thinking, I think someone should follow the directions to a T and post the video :p

I'll do it if you pay my ferry, hotel and food/drink costs ;)

Um what?

First:

Second (and most important):

Turn off the ferry option and it will put you directly thru UK...

This is just too funny, because it went WAY over your head!